What's your gameplan vs two elite pass rushers???

H

HardRightEdge

So what you're saying is if you were a Bills fan, you'd love to have Rodgers as your QB?

No...what I'm saying is the supporting cast in total is nothing to crow about and TT's "draft and develop" is overrated among most of the faithful. Even the few FAs TT has brought in the last few years have gone bust before opening day, with the exception of Saturday who, in retrospect should have gone bust.

It's funny...the strongest argument in TT's favor is having to draft at the bottom year after year, yet I seem to be the only one who gives him credit for that. Go figure.

H

HardRightEdge

Um... no.
You're right...3-13 might be more accurate.

Actually, you might be right. There is no way in creation Tolzien would have finished the season if Rodgers and Wallace were down at the bye. They would have done like Buffalo and signed Flynn. ;)

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No...what I'm saying is the supporting cast in total is nothing to crow about and TT's "draft and develop" is overrated among most of the faithful.

I fail to see where Buffalo's supporting cast is any better, but that's your opinion. Both teams have different strengths and weaknesses but overall, nah.

Members online

Latest posts