1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

What's up with Moss?

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by acw, Jan 3, 2005.

1. GBXU

GBXU Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I thought this was about Moss.

Both Culpepper and Birk have openly criticized Moss in the media and they do not support his actions yet Tice refuses to discipline him. Wow, I'm happy I'm not a Vickie fan.
  2. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Any talk about the Vikings, even if it started out with (who?) Moss....

....is fair game! 'Sides, he started it... :mrgreen:
  3. GBXU

GBXU Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Has Moss ever publicly commented on his antics.... I would LOVE to see what he has to say for himself. :nono:
  4. vikes93animal

vikes93animal Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    what the heck? man you can detach your scrote? man i dint know that those players(playing indoors, incl #4, cpl times a year) could leave the jewels at home? lmao jj

yesYES YES!!! i do favor a open air stadium.
    but i dont live in minny, so my vote wouldnt count. but i would be willing to help stuff the ballot, lol.
    those were the days
    when i was a kid i couldnt wait for it to snow so i could throw on my ohio state t-shirt, vikings sweatshirt and stocking cap and run around the front yard with my cousin and slide imitating bill brown, then get up and then i would pretend i was fran the man running around in circles yelling to go all the way to the end of the yard then i would heave up the ol worn pigskin yelling fran the man!!! fran the man!!! touchdown baby!!!!! lol :roll:
    pipe dreams of kids i tell ya :shock:
  5. GBXU

GBXU Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    It's Buckeyes and Packers' outfit Animal! Sheesh, get your teams right! :mrgreen:
  6. vikes93animal

vikes93animal Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    that is the best idea yet. tice should tell moss next time you pull some 3year old crap you are going to get up in front of the world and tell them, your fans and peers why. :oops:
    oMG, WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING???? :?:

thats a fate worse than death!!!! ugh!
    no actually if he had to hold himself personally accountable it probably wouldnt take long of actually watching himself make another fool of himself talking about making a fool of himself. :lol:
    did i get that right?lol
  7. gotarace27

gotarace27 Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Took this from the Pioneer Press a twin cities newspaper. It looks like now there is two of us that think Tice is a capon. Just trying to offer my opinion in my last post and didn't think you would take it so personal! (lmao) IPBprez thanks for covering my back brother. Vikes93 where's the love man. Now this is some good clean fun.

Fans, coaches and players need to give Moss a break

JOE SOUCHERAY

The fellows in the television booth at Washington on Sunday were calling Randy Moss complicated. Or maybe the guys on radio called him that. Somebody called him complicated. I guess that is the diplomatic way of saying that he is nuttier than a fruitcake.

Complicated seems to suggest that you might witness a wide spectrum of behavior in an individual, but that in the end, the result will be the same. With Moss you get a wide spectrum of behavior that always has a surprise ending. One minute he is searching out a child in a wheelchair to hand the kid a touchdown ball. The next minute he might be leaving a game early even as his teammates are still on the field.

For example, Moss left the game in Washington with a couple of seconds on the clock. Everybody is making a big deal about it. What shall be done? Well, for starters, the coach can't or won't do anything about it.

Mike Tice and Moss have belly-bumped once too often for Tice to suddenly appear to his players as an authority figure. And the players won't do anything about it, even though most of them, including the quarterback, are bigger than Moss and could twist him into a knot if they wanted to. They just figure that when he is interested he is so good that it isn't worth it to get him riled up.

It is especially concerning what to do with Randy now that the team has one more chance to prove itself
  8. vikes93animal

vikes93animal Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    baby moss??? dainty pepper???????
    you fired the first shot!!!
    and see what you miss
    dont let it happen again :twisted:
    ahh cmon i know that all of you herd worse on that topic!
    and you are still firing!!!!
    well, i am not impressed.
    tell me who you think i going to make the difference this time. and dont give me that longwell crap either. i have grown weary of that one allready!
    tell me who is going to be your difference maker? and you better quit using all of the favre horseshoe miracles either. u only have so many rounds you can fire.not saying he is done either. he cant do it all by himself.
  9. gotarace27

gotarace27 Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I thought those very pretty good without any coffee this morning.
    Here will be the real difference this sunday, Heart, Desire,and playing togeather as a team. These are qualities not found with the queens. Advantage PACKERS!!!
    Any other questions? :mrgreen:
  10. vikes93animal

vikes93animal Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    nice salvo!!!!!!
    well if you think that we are not coming with everything we have you will be mistaken.
    well if favre can oil up those ol things he calls knees and grady"gilbert brown is my hero"jackson stays away from the buffet table, and whoopeeII(whoopeeI left this year) can stay away from the clubs, you guys might have a chance.
    otherwise :roll:
    it will be a long time until april
    u guys drafting a QB this year? who is favres' backup? gnawl? lol
    and if you guys do win, i will be here to take my lumps.
    and i will be taking inventory too. for the future, ya know when that hillbilly duck shootin bacca chewin *** scratching clown retires. lol
  11. tarkenton10

tarkenton10 Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah right gota race, you know who leads Sherman around by the b*lls. It's your druggy favre. you know Sherman wouldn't do a thing to favre no matter how he acts so don't act like you guys are any better. He didn't get into any trouble for his drug addiction because he is a super star. But I will say if Tice goes I won't cry any tears, he has proven he can't coach or control his players. The D has talent but like Denny Ganggreen he can't get them to perform because he would much rather be their friend than a coach. If we got a Parcells or a coughlin with the talent on D and our O the way it is we could go far into the playoffs.
  12. gotarace27

gotarace27 Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I will agree with one part of this quote and only because of my dislike of Magic Mikey. Brett may not be leading mikey by the balls, but without Brett old mikey would have been drawing unemployment long ago.
    As to the part about Brett not getting in any trouble with his addiction to painkillers, these are not illegal drugs and he was man enough to step up and say he had a problem. But we all know the Baby Moss tale where he runs over a security guard and gets cracked with pot in his car. Now the last time i checked pot isn"t legal.
    You say potato----I say patato
  13. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    C'mon - you gonna let them bait you like that --- ?
    When they have no real talking points, they ALWAYS bring out the vicoden conversation... Ya see, it's only okay when "they" do it. Stop lettin'' em get to ya with the Brett Favre addiction talk. Hell, the media kept trying for over a year after he cleaned up.. it went nowhere, right? Okay then!

The difference maker, in tis game, will be whether Moss actually does more than show up...
    You can bet AL HARRIS will be there to corral his butt.

WE.. have the trio of WR's that will be the game winners...
    Javon Walker has declared he will challenge each of the others to match his big plays.. and they are on tap saying it will happen... toe-to-toe. That's all I gotta hear.

The joke around Indy is that on Bob&Tom, Chick McGee has chosen the Vikings to win... BUT... everybody KNOWS, that whomever McGee picks... usually loses! And his Team is the RedSkins. Every Coots fan I know was all beat up about Chick picking the Vikings... all I heard today was groan after groan..... :lol:

Sunday will be here soon enough! We'll see!
  14. eastcoastpacker

eastcoastpacker Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    If the vikings could get Parcells or Coughlin,randy would not play for them.The two coaches you have mentioned would not put up with his crap! Randy is not a team player.
  15. vikes93animal

vikes93animal Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    are ya kidding me? soon enough? not for me!!lol
    u guys might just have a keeper in walker. but not this time. 8 minute drives by the vikes will help slow down the aerial circus. thats after a couple of quick strikes ourselves to moss of course. tick tick tick tick tick....................sooner or later a team 8-8 is going to win a playoff game. i say sooner.
  16. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    delusional comes to mind!
  17. vikes93animal

vikes93animal Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    please in the future find a way to put it and not to be so juvenile.
    well both teams actually had and eight minute drive in the last game. figure that one out.
  18. eastcoastpacker

eastcoastpacker Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Moss says he wil do what he wants to do till he retires.He said he does not know if he will walk off the field again or not. Does not know if Tice is right for the team or not.
    Boy, you guys on the Vikings can have him! I would not want him on the Packers.Until he GROWS UP,he is going to be cancer on that team.
    I feel sorry for the other players on that team. :puke:
  19. vikes93animal

vikes93animal Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    its hard to turn your back on that kind of talent. he is not the first crybaby, me me me guy in this league. he is just going to be the greatest crybaby of all time.lol that didnt come out right. both ways to interpret that will prob be true. my way is the way he should take. the high road!!!
  20. leopardmech

leopardmech Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    How did this guy ever succeed in the lower levels of Football when the coaches unlike the NFL coaches won't do anything to win and will sit a jack-*** just for being one. I wonder if he was always been all about me or if his head just swelled after all the media attention he got upon entering the NFL.

Later
    Leopardmech
  21. leopardmech

leopardmech Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Oops

Later
    Leopardmech