What ya think about TT???

• Thread starter Deleted member 6794
  • Start date

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Got it. I still think the Packers saw him as a tackle/guard and Tretter as a C. That's the only way it makes sense for them drafting those two in that situation. I can't imagine in any scenario where they draft to C's since EDS is adequate but not special.
I'd completely agree. Bak has a higher Tackle ceiling, and the position value/draft position serve to insinuate your opinion.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I'd completely agree. Bak has a higher Tackle ceiling, and the position value/draft position serve to insinuate your opinion.
OK, so I'm right correct? Please "like" my opinion, lol.
Yep, I think they saw Bahk as a guard/tackle and jc tretter as a center of the future. I'd be surprised if it works out different. It's going to be really intersting which way they go with the OL going forward.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Yep, I think they saw Bahk as a guard/tackle and jc tretter as a center of the future. I'd be surprised if it works out different. It's going to be really intersting which way they go with the OL going forward.
I don't think Guard was even on our mind. We drafted him as a Tackle, specifically a LT

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Exactly. I recommend a mass ignore on him because no amount of reason gets through his skull and he just keeps hijacking threads every chance he gets to spew the same BS over and over. There's nothing to be gained from attempting any form of civil discourse with him. I really don't know what he thinks he's accomplishing.

You mean like how he conveniently ignores effect of a pass heavy Offense on high numbers of sacks and poor rushing stats? In terms of O-line performance I consider the 2012 Seattle game as a microcosm of our Offense during 2011 and 2012. In the first half during which we merely ran the ball 4 times and I believe we took 8 sacks. In the second half running a balanced Offense Im not sure if Rodgers was sacked once.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I liken Bak to Chad Clifton. Clifton was a guy without great measureables but he was a natural bender and was outstanding in the mirror drill. Bak also seems to be a very good bender, good flexibility, and he has long arms as a bonus. I'm eager to see him after a full NFL off season, should get bigger and stronger.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts