What would you do?

Would you be willing to go through 2-3 lean years to give Brett a legit shot at another title?

• Total voters

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he seems timid and docile at the mic because TT's admitadly petrified of speaking in front of large crowds...doesn't really affect his GM duties though.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
musccy said:
he seems timid and docile at the mic because TT's admitadly petrified of speaking in front of large crowds...doesn't really affect his GM duties though.

This I did not know musccy and could explain quite a bit on the PR end of things, thanks for the information.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Winnipeg...press gazette or someone wrote an article about that when he had to give his shareholder's meeting at the Resch center last August in front of 4-5k people...but I guess it still applies to the press conferences as well.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:
Yeah McCarthy hopefully can inspire the players. I'm not sure. From what I read he's a NO BS coach. Sherman wasn't much of a motavator.... I still would of rathered of had Jim Bates (who was the best coach on our team last year) as our head coach but I'm willing to give McCarthy the benefit of the doubt as a fan. We'll get a good look at McCarthy and his motavation techniques when trading camp opens.

MM just made another release, urging favre to return, to have fun, and let THEm worry about free agents. Sounds like good motivation\leadership to me.

musccy said:

Couldn't have said it better. I missed you, Muscy!

Members online

Latest posts