What will you do???

Krazygangsta

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What are you guys going to do ... if we win 2morow ... and what will you do if we lose? lol a bit off topic but im curious ...

I think if we lose i would start crying ... if we win ---> :jumpflame:

it would be amazing the youngest team in the nfl in the playoffs, we would get good experience for the future

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Of course everyone is going to come on packerforum.com and talk about the game whether they win or lose. :thumbsup:

tano1998

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dont even think about loosing......lambeau, night, vikes rookie QB, are you kidding me? if we loose, I'll open a beer and start screaming at my 2 daughter, not knowing why.....

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i would go crazy if we win tommmrow and if we make it to the play offs i dont know what ill do.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What are you guys going to do ... if we win 2morow ... and what will you do if we lose? lol a bit off topic but im curious ...

I think if we lose i would start crying ... if we win ---> :jumpflame:

it would be amazing the youngest team in the nfl in the playoffs, we would get good experience for the future

Good question.

If we win, I will officially call '06 an improvement over '05, and be very happy.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is not entirely about the Packers winning and placing second in the division, it is also about knocking the vikings out of any playoff consideration and forcing that franchise into third just better than Detroit.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
win or lose, I am going to a party after the game at Bretts Steak house in Green Bay...

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Start working on my arguements for what I think TT should be doing with this team in the off season ( I have laid off him all season ) , I think !!!

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If they win I will be one happy camper, I am always happy if we beat the Vikings..if we loose I will be a bit sad, but I always tell myself its only a game and we can only get better...

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Typically what i do when we win is cover myself in baby oil and run through walmart. naked.

typically what i do when we lose is cover myself in baby oil and run through walmart. naked. and sad.

really though, its a win/win for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts