What will the Packers/Vikings fan ratio be?

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, we will touchdown (no pun intended!) in Green Bay on Saturday, do the stadium tour, the meet and greet (we will be meeting Tramon Williams)...and then to the fanfest tailgate and GAME on Sunday...

We went to the DC packers game a couple weeks ago...and there were a GOOD amount of packers fans in the stands (maybe 10,000 in total?)...since vikesuck country isnt too far, what will the mix of packer/vikings fans be in the stands? Just curious....

I am ready to lose my voice Sunday night!!! :viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux:

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats on going to the game and hope you guys have much fun!!! Viking fans will probably be there in force and will also probably be obnoxious as hell. More Packer fans would show, I would hope! You make some noise up there Volvo, represent! Raise freakin hell!!!! Go Pack!!!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
There might be 10,000 and will be very vocal...

Most seem to be okay but there ends to be some very annoying ones as well...Specially if the Viks get up early, they will be very annoying..

I been to a Pitt game in GB and while there was many Pitt fans, I did not encounter any that were annoying

OP
OP
VolvoD

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats on going to the game and hope you guys have much fun!!! Viking fans will probably be there in force and will also probably be obnoxious as hell. More Packer fans would show, I would hope! You make some noise up there Volvo, represent! Raise freakin hell!!!! Go Pack!!!

WOOT!WOOT! Oh belive me, I will be AMPED UP!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!
:happy0005::happy0005::happy0005::happy0005::happy0005::happy0005::happy0005::happy0005::superman::superman::superman::superman::superman::superman::superman::superman::superman:

ryanbodman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are 6 of us coming down from Canada for this game.
I am a diehard Packer fan, my friend is a Bronco fan, but his NFC team is the Packers.
3 guys are diehard Vikings fans, and My dad is half vikings half packers. Bud Grant used to coach the vikings, and he also used to coach the Winnipeg Blue Bombers, thats why he is a fan, but after he does the stadium tour, and visits Green Bay for 4 days, he will convert. I have to tell him the Packers QB coach is Tom Clements, who used to be a Blue Bomber QB!
We will be tailgating behind the Beth Haven Baptist Church at South Ridge rd and Valleyview rd.
I tailgated there last year, and it was awesome. The Vikings bus will drive down the back lane right there!:viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::chisux::detsux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::chisux::detsux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux:

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
between 80-20 to 85-15. Remember the vikings players and fans get tickets to the game, and the "favre fans" will be there too. Im sure you will see some tools in jets jerseys as well.:viksux:

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
2 in 10 ppl will be wearing purple....

remeber that year that the Bears went to the Super Bowl?

That home game Vs the bears the ratio seemed to be almost 50-50... it was horrible
I'm sorry I just hate the bears

not only will the vikes lose but they will lose wearing purple tights

Members online

Latest posts