What will it take to beat the Pats?

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You are going to lose. Get ready to sit on the couch next to the Vikings. On the bright side, you will have plenty of time for ice fishing.

I am not stupid enough to sit on a couch next to a Viking/Viking fan. Already caught the crabs when I was in the military.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm not worried unless our dear writer "ilovemypackers" happens to put a jinx on us again. :fie:

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
You are going to lose. Get ready to sit on the couch next to the Vikings. On the bright side, you will have plenty of time for ice fishing.

We'll be sitting on that couch with a franchise QB that'll be here for the foreseeable future and several starters, including Finley who's a future star, coming back from injury to improve a team that's competing for a division title despite being decimated by those injuries. We have hope.

You'll be sitting on that couch with Tarvaris Jackson.

Really want to say we're in the same position as you guys?

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
We'll be sitting on that couch with a franchise QB that'll be here for the foreseeable future and several starters, including Finley who's a future star, coming back from injury to improve a team that's competing for a division title despite being decimated by those injuries. We have hope.

You'll be sitting on that couch with Tarvaris Jackson.

Really want to say we're in the same position as you guys?

Loved that post! I pick the green and gold sofa!!!

Members online

Latest posts