What were you lot on about?!?

irishpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dublin, Ireland, E.U., Earth, Milky Way, Universe,
One phone call to Green Bay later, and the operator at Packer County Tourist info informs me that there are loads of rooms in loads of hotels the weekend of the Panthers game! What were you lot on about?!? Not enough rooms me ****!

Also, the operator was a bit of a wagon, we had an argument over acents which went somewhat like this. "Sir, I can't understand you could you slow down when you are talking" . To which I said "Listen, I'm not the one with the acent, you are! I'm talking normally, you're just talkin some alternative english!" ... She didn't like that! Luckily I got all the info I needed before I made a new enemy!

Looks like Green Bay here I come!

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
... 200 dollars a night... (Picture me loosening my collar and saying "geeeeeeeeeeeez"!) They had better ****in win!

Right there is why no one could help your first thread.. anyplace that has an open room isn't going to come cheaply.. which is what you were asking for within the first thread..

I hope the trip is a great one for you.. good luck.

OP
OP
I

irishpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dublin, Ireland, E.U., Earth, Milky Way, Universe,
irishpacker said:
... 200 dollars a night... (Picture me loosening my collar and saying "geeeeeeeeeeeez"!) They had better ****in win!

Right there is why no one could help your first thread.. anyplace that has an open room isn't going to come cheaply.. which is what you were asking for within the first thread..

I hope the trip is a great one for you.. good luck.

What can I say, I like to moan and grumble about things! It's just not like home thats all, and I dont approve!

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
What can I say, I like to moan and grumble about things! It's just not like home thats all, and I dont approve!

I agree it is crazy stuff.. we silly American do that a couple times a year though.. price to be a fan.

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One phone call to Green Bay later, and the operator at Packer County Tourist info informs me that there are loads of rooms in loads of hotels the weekend of the Panthers game! What were you lot on about?!? Not enough rooms me ****!

Also, the operator was a bit of a wagon, we had an argument over acents which went somewhat like this. "Sir, I can't understand you could you slow down when you are talking" . To which I said "Listen, I'm not the one with the acent, you are! I'm talking normally, you're just talkin some alternative english!" ... She didn't like that! Luckily I got all the info I needed before I made a new enemy!

Looks like Green Bay here I come!

Your room is going to be in the janitor's closet. :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Geez.....had you said "I want a room for $200 a night" ANY of us could have helped you! You wanted to be "cheap"! :shock:
BIG difference! :D

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TELL THEM YOU HAVE TO PAY THEM IN EUROS AND MESS THEM UP!

Members online

Latest posts