What to do till football starts..

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
did u just qoute yourself for a response to yourself???

Here we go...round 1 "DING DING"

Snowplow you "liked" a semi diss to my "alleged" questionable post without knowing background of said post???

lol...well most know the background... no worries!

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
No more Football means I have time to get back to work on things, write some more stories, play with my little nephew and get my *** back to work on my obsessive Star Wars collection (the only thing I love as much as Green Bay)

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No more Football means I have time to get back to work on things, write some more stories, play with my little nephew and get my *** back to work on my obsessive Star Wars collection (the only thing I love as much as Green Bay)

:happy0005::happy0005:

I know what you mean :D

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
Well, there's free agency, the draft, CBA negotiations, mini-camps, training camps, pre-season games... Football is never over...

NOTHING IS OVER!!!! NOTHING!!!!! You don't just turn it off!!!!!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

It's not the "off" season, as Rich Eisen puts it, it's the "Non-playing" season :tongue:

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Now is the time we get to watch the "Reality Show" of NFL players who are out of work, bored, and rich!

As T.O. says "Get your popcorn ready!" :snack:

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
3. Football movie marathon
The movies are up to you, and really, this could end up being a Pick Six some time down the road. Here is what I suggest for you on Sunday: “Rudy,” “School Ties,” “All the Right Moves,” “The Program” and “The Replacements.” And for an added measure, mix in a little “Point Break.” Not your classic football movie per se, but you can break down Johnny Utah vs. Shane Falco. And it will give you a reason to shout, “Utah, gimme two” when you friend makes a beer run.
I would first comment: Keanu F'in Reeves as a QB or an athlete?
Dude is just too weak to be thought of as a football player.
He just doesn't have the chops to be thought of as such.

So I would take away the Reeves movies and add in there "The Longest Yard."
And not the remake with Adam *******(!?) as the QB. (See my Reeves comments which fit in with AS playing a QB!?
WTF!?

Naw, watch the original "The Longest Yard" with Burt Reynolds. It really is one of the best football movies, hands down.
It's tough, it's gritty, it's more believable with Burt as QB than Reeves and ******* combined.
Another good one is North Dallas 40.

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man, I miss the feeling of having a game coming up later today. I always have a hard time sleeping Saturday night, being so excited for the next game. Now it's such a letdown to realize that the season's over.

Ausnadian

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Part of being an Aussie is having our Australian rules football in the offseason to the NFL. Makes life easy for me.

Oh and if you want a cheesy Football movie, try Unnecessary roughness, Scott Bakula and I believe a young Kathy Ireland :)

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
I think I'm going to re-read "When Pride Still Mattered".

On a side note: Has anyone else been watching the Sound FX marathon on NFLN? I watched the Favre one last night, and the Holmgren one, too, while I was on the tread. "THROW IT AWAY! THROW IT AWAY!! THROW IT AWAY!!!!!" :rotfl:

beautifuleyes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh and if you want a cheesy Football movie, try Unnecessary roughness, Scott Bakula and I believe a young Kathy Ireland :)

BEST FOOTBALL MOVIE EVER!!!

and I only have to wait a few months until CFL starts up... so that's not so bad (I'm lying, the next few months will suck without football) Although first the CFL needs to get the schedule out so that I can PLAN A TRIP TO GREEN BAY WOOOWEEE

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
BEST FOOTBALL MOVIE EVER!!!

and I only have to wait a few months until CFL starts up... so that's not so bad (I'm lying, the next few months will suck without football) Although first the CFL needs to get the schedule out so that I can PLAN A TRIP TO GREEN BAY WOOOWEEE

Are you a Blue Bombers fan?

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
YES, HARDCORE BOMBER FAN!!! I'm part of the cheesehead trio... we even made it onto an ad that was posted all across Manitoba. Simply my pride and joy :happy0005:

Very cool. I didn't get into the CFL all that much, but I followed teams when Doug Flutie was the QB (B.C., Calgary, Toronto) because I loved watching that guy play.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
YES, HARDCORE BOMBER FAN!!! I'm part of the cheesehead trio... we even made it onto an ad that was posted all across Manitoba. Simply my pride and joy :happy0005:

Oh, is that Pegger on the right? (Is Pegger your guy who bought you the Rodgers jersey for Christmas?)

How cool!

Your belt is awesome. I bet if you tweeted that pic to Rodgers he'd respond. He responds to lots of people describing their use of the belt.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What am I gonna do? hmm college ftball might get my prime attention. But I doubt the lock out will run past aug.

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its over for them drew, they are old, slow, and losing.

Its LBJ time. :)

As a Marquette graduate, it was never about LBJ naaaah meeeeeean?!?!?

With that said, is it odd that I can kinda sympathize with BF fans who follow whatever team he plays for? I have no loyalty to the Bucks even if they were a winning team. I've always just been a fan of DWade and the team he plays for.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After the Badgers' NCAA run, it's Brewers, Brewers, Brewers, Brewers...........

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We went eagle watching today.
There is a place not far from where we live where bunches of bald eagles gather near a river.
We saw somewhere like 10-15 adult and juvenile eagles gathering in trees and flying around.
I had never seen that many all in one place before. And they come back year after year.
It. Was. Awesome!

beautifuleyes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh, is that Pegger on the right? (Is Pegger your guy who bought you the Rodgers jersey for Christmas?)

How cool!

Your belt is awesome. I bet if you tweeted that pic to Rodgers he'd respond. He responds to lots of people describing their use of the belt.

Yea that's my bf Pegger on the right, and he is indeed the guy who bought my Rodgers jersey! I did tweet it to Rodgers, no response yet lol

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
Yea that's my bf Pegger on the right, and he is indeed the guy who bought my Rodgers jersey! I did tweet it to Rodgers, no response yet lol

If he doesn't answer soon, send a follow-up that reads, "You're not answering me! it's because I have Cancer, isn't it!?"