What the Packer, Vikings, Lions and Bears need to do.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
thetombradyhater said:
let me correct myself not an overall genius but a QB and WR genius or just passing genius. He does have bad clock management skills and may not be an overall good coach but it would be great to have him as your offensive coordinator or QB coach espcailly if you pass a lot

But, Tom Brady would have won the Rams more SB for sure. You have to agree on that. I mean, it doesn't take a genius (your definition of genius is being used here)

<love>

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
thetombradyhater said:
let me correct myself not an overall genius but a QB and WR genius or just passing genius. He does have bad clock management skills and may not be an overall good coach but it would be great to have him as your offensive coordinator or QB coach espcailly if you pass a lot

But, Tom Brady would have won the Rams more SB for sure. You have to agree on that.

he's got a point, Tom Brady is easily one of the best QB's to lace up cleats. i like to end the day by thanking God for Tom Brady...everybody loves him!

Tom Brady!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well.....not EVERYONE! I think the "tombradyhater" doesn't care for him! :wink:
I like the guy. He won more SB's in his short career then most great QB's have.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
cheesey said:

He does love him too. The 'hate' comes from the fact that Brady is not gay and that brings out the anger feeling in him :)

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
cheesey said:

He does love him too. The 'hate' comes from the fact that Brady is not gay and that brings out the anger feeling in him :)

Oh......THATS COLD Zero!!! (But FUNNY!!!) :lol:

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
calicheesehead said:
MArtz is no genius. Had a great OLine, fantastic runner and WR corp, hell even Bulger looked good. Watch how he manages the clock/game or when he decides to go for it or not. Genius...hardly...lucky few years with talent. Mooch looked good....lost talent, not so good. I'm not worried about the Martz/Millen combo.

Martz is no genius.

"Football players aren't geniuses......Norman Einstein was a genius"
Joe Theisman

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can only hope that Marinelli listens to Martz when it comes to using all of the timeouts in the first quarter and third quarter of every game, ridiculously challenging plays that shouldn't be, blah, blah, blah...

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's kind of the point. Martz won't be managing the game, only the offense. He will be up in the booth while Marinelli runs the team and makes the important decisions.

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikings + NEED TO PLAY FROM WEEK 1 NOT WEEK 8

what does that mean? They always start hot and suck it up. How about "Vikings need to finish strong."?

Popcynical

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What the Packers, Bears, Lions,and Vikings need to do... from the mouth of John Madden:

Packers
You see, the Packers really have it great in this division.. I mean, they've got Brett Favre! What they need to concentrate on is scoring more points than the other team... if they'd have done that more last year, it would have been a better season for them.

Bears
I'm not liking the Bears this season. I mean, they share a division with Brett Favre, and he's not on their team! What they really need to do is trade for Brett Favre.

Lions
Like the Bears, I don't like their chances too much this year.. You see, ninety percent of the game is half mental. I think they'd be better by checking into an institution. Trading for Brett Favre would be good too.

Vikings
I'd really love to be a Viking this year! I mean, they've got some great offensive linemen. The offensive linemen are the biggest guys on the field, they're bigger than everybody else, and that's what makes them the biggest guys on the field. Plus, they get to see Brett Favre twice a year!

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Popcynical said:
What the Packers, Bears, Lions,and Vikings need to do... from the mouth of John Madden:

Packers
You see, the Packers really have it great in this division.. I mean, they've got Brett Favre! What they need to concentrate on is scoring more points than the other team... if they'd have done that more last year, it would have been a better season for them.

Bears
I'm not liking the Bears this season. I mean, they share a division with Brett Favre, and he's not on their team! What they really need to do is trade for Brett Favre.

Lions
Like the Bears, I don't like their chances too much this year.. You see, ninety percent of the game is half mental. I think they'd be better by checking into an institution. Trading for Brett Favre would be good too.

Vikings
I'd really love to be a Viking this year! I mean, they've got some great offensive linemen. The offensive linemen are the biggest guys on the field, they're bigger than everybody else, and that's what makes them the biggest guys on the field. Plus, they get to see Brett Favre twice a year!

Wow! I swear Madden's becoming more and more senile every year...nice analysis for the Packers. I agree, if they score more than their opponent does, they'll have a fine season. Wow! :roll:

OP
OP
P

Popcorn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Timmons said:
Vikings + NEED TO PLAY FROM WEEK 1 NOT WEEK 8

what does that mean? They always start hot and suck it up. How about "Vikings need to finish strong."?

What does that mean? How about the fact that our Defense didnt show until week 8. 2003 we also sucked but finished strong.

billv

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really could see any of the four teams winning the division. It should be an exciting season.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts