What the **** is a Favre Fan?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
They have always said if your RESPECTFUL in debates they dont care

Its a lie..They banned my brother for saying

some people have money troubles, or something along those lines..And it was about 3 or 4 months since he logged in last

Trouble is now they deleted ALL that stuff so cant go back and prove anything

The "owner" is now Bretts inner circle guy..He will delete, delete and delete all the time..Specially when he looks wrong, or says something out of place

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They have always said if your RESPECTFUL in debates they dont care

Its a lie..They banned my brother for saying

some people have money troubles, or something along those lines..And it was about 3 or 4 months since he logged in last

Trouble is now they deleted ALL that stuff so cant go back and prove anything

The "owner" is now Bretts inner circle guy..He will delete, delete and delete all the time..Specially when he looks wrong, or says something out of place
Do you post or just observe over there longtime?

Yeah they are a bunch of brownnosing pansies.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If I browsed/lurked the Brent Lover forum, I know for sure I'd get sick (Cause I already know what is being said there anyways) and I'd have to post, in turn getting myself banned after a few minutes. So there is no point really.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Just got banned on the bf forum for being honest sorry the forum is full of bs, all I said was that he should have never thrown that pass and something else and they ban me!

Don't worry man, I got banned from there for saying

"Dude looked old in his press conference. Was nice how he took responsibility for blowing the game. NOT!!"

Clay's Jock Strap

TRK's Hero
Reaction score
What is the URL for this forum? I want to see if they will ban me for saying the whole favre family can eat a big bag of dog ****.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like the BF forum isn't the only Viking forum to instaban smack talk.

Vikings Message Board.Com • View topic - TEMPORARY RULES
ANY woofing by fans of other teams. Instant ban.

ANY woofing by a non-long-time poster. Instant ban.

What do they mean by "woofing?"

Just more proof why this forum rules. We put up with other fans trolling and other ****.
We don't run and hide.
Sure there are limits, right mods? But it seems to be a bit more tolerated here.

:Dancing:

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How about if I just tell them they are all a bunch of big meanies?
Are you sure?
You will be banned and your posts probably deleted.
I doubt they are tolerating any anti Brent/Viqueens things now.
They did before, but this loss makes them cry in their purple beer.

My advice would be for you to just act like a Farb/Vikes fan and somehow subliminaly post things against. Or ask things like "Why didn't he run?"
http://www.officialbrettfavre.com/favre_forum/
:dwarf:

And one more bogus thing about it. You have to register even before you can see any of the posts. Go figure.
It's not like their exchanging top secret plays or anything. Then again I wouldn't mind seeing those idiots try to run a football team. That would be good for a laugh.

Clay's Jock Strap

TRK's Hero
Reaction score
ANY woofing by fans of other teams. Instant ban.

ANY woofing by a non-long-time poster. Instant ban.

What do they mean by "woofing?"

Just more proof why this forum rules. We put up with other fans trolling and other ****.
We don't run and hide.
Sure there are limits, right mods? But it seems to be a bit more tolerated here.

:Dancing:
I don't like kissing *** but this is a very good, well run site. The mods here should be commended. They don't have itchy trigger fingers but it isn't "anything goes" either.

I like the fact that it is a PACKER forum and treated as such. IMO if you are a fan of the Vikes or BOBs and want to come here and spread ****, you should expect it to get tossed back at you and then some. Basically, you reap what you sow... If you have thin skin, stay home.

Clay's Jock Strap

TRK's Hero
Reaction score
Are you sure?
You will be banned and your posts probably deleted.
I doubt they are tolerating any anti Brent/Viqueens things now.
They did before, but this loss makes them cry in their purple beer.

My advice would be for you to just act like a Farb/Vikes fan and somehow subliminaly post things against. Or ask things like "Why didn't he run?"
Just type in "Brett Favre message forum" on google or something like that.
:dwarf:

I like that idea... Go in undercover and just subtly chip away... :pray:

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok So I get it as a Packer then a Jet but than a Viking how can you still respect what he did in Green Bay but support the Vikings?

ANYONE WANNA HELP ME:groupray::groupray::groupray:

Probably because we like Brett Favre and what he represents. :)

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And what he represents is being a flip-floping wishy washy wussy waffle head jelly fish loser to blow it on big opportunities.

But, you cannot deny that he gets his team in a position to make a run year in and year out. And, that's all you can really ever hope for in the NFL.

Staff online

Latest posts