What teams do you fear the most

MackemPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Rodgers doesn't stop holding the ball so long, he's also very vulnerable to injury.

Some of his best plays have come when he's held onto the ball and had to leave the pocket. Now, I'm not saying I want to see it, and I'm usually screaming in terror when it happens but that's besides the point.

Seriously, the best way to protect Rodgers is to effectively run the ball. Don't have games like the first half @ Seattle in 2012, where MM didn't run the ball.

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I fear the Jets. The last couple times we've played have been messes of games and losing to them at this point would be turrible, just turrible.

RonnieLott42

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It doesn't hurt to drop a few games early... you could go 5-0, or 3-2, usually means little come playoff time.
Falcons lost at home to you guys in January, and in 2010 they had the #1 seed and lost to us at home in the playoffs.

We almost ran the table in 2011, still lost in January.
NE went 16-0 in 2007, lost to the Giants in the Super Bowl.

I look forward to seeing us get some shots at Kaepernick again, but the end result W-L won't matter come playoff time.
I just want to see Kaepernick finally get hit hard by us. He never did last time against us.
Looked like he got hit pretty good on this run. http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-fantasy/0ap2000000125723/QB-Kaepernick-15-yd-run

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not really.... at first it looks like it, but rewatching, slow-mo, and pausing it, at the 17-second mark... I observe that basically he bulled forward our chicken-legged undersize safety MD Jennings, with out-of-position Eric Walden helping push Kaeperpunk forward about 4 yards thru Jennings.
Jennings felt that one more... and of course Colin got up and taunted the soft skinny Jennings, drawing a flag on himself.
That's one problem we have, our DB's are not physical. We hope Jerron MacMillian earns that job because he's stronger, lower, more physical.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some of his best plays have come when he's held onto the ball and had to leave the pocket. Now, I'm not saying I want to see it, and I'm usually screaming in terror when it happens but that's besides the point.

Seriously, the best way to protect Rodgers is to effectively run the ball. Don't have games like the first half @ Seattle in 2012, where MM didn't run the ball.

Yes some of his best plays come when he holds the ball a long time. But it still places him at high risk.

I look forward to seeing us run the ball more. Just the threat of a running game will pay high dividends in a number of ways.

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I'm being honest the D doesn't stack up well against Cincy's offense. Dalton, AJ Green and now Tyler Eifert? And we just let our best inside linebacker leave for Minnesota? They don't have a running game, which seems like the thing we do "best", but they'll have one hell of an aeiral attack.

H

HardRightEdge

Not really.... at first it looks like it, but rewatching, slow-mo, and pausing it, at the 17-second mark... I observe that basically he bulled forward our chicken-legged undersize safety MD Jennings, with out-of-position Eric Walden helping push Kaeperpunk forward about 4 yards thru Jennings.
Jennings felt that one more... and of course Colin got up and taunted the soft skinny Jennings, drawing a flag on himself.
That's one problem we have, our DB's are not physical. We hope Jerron MacMillian earns that job because he's stronger, lower, more physical.

Yeah, but if McMillan's in there Kaepernick might not have had to scramble in the first place. His coverage skills have ranged from less than adequate to woeful...it's the reason Jennings got more snaps.

I believe TT's failure to secure a #2 safety of better quality than what we have...by FA or draft...is a potential Achilles heel.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

LOL:roflmao:
It was pathetic defense.... but still didn't lead to a Lombardi Trophy.
It's been awhile......

H

HardRightEdge

LOL:roflmao:

This illustrates why man defense is a problem against a guy who can scramble, especially a guy who runs 4.5. Nobody on the right side of the D backfield recognizes the run until it's all over.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
I fear no teams! For my team is the biggest, baddest, meanest mother.........Wait, I'm a Vikings fan. Never mind. :)