• 49ers

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

Arodgers12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The packers beat the most in the playoffs if we get there next season. I mean what team would it be great to knock right out of the playoffs and blow them out? I will go with the Seahawks after last year's debacle I cant stand them. I know we have beaten them twice in the playoffs in the last decade but it would be great to do it again after last year. Any other teams?

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The packers beat the most in the playoffs if we get there next season. I mean what team would it be great to knock right out of the playoffs and blow them out? I will go with the Seahawks after last year's debacle I cant stand them. I know we have beaten them twice in the playoffs in the last decade but it would be great to do it again after last year. Any other teams?

I can't even say i feel comfortable at this point feeling we will win even the North. The Lions, Queens, and Bears all improved this off season imo. The wild card isn't coming out of the North this year. It'll either be the NFC WEST and SOUTH that host those two spots so we have to win the division to even talk about playoffs. Our roster looks a lot weaker then what it did last year and with no Jennings or Driver the offense doesn't look as scary as it did either. So i'll speak regular season and say the Giants, they have owned us the last two times we played.

BorderRivals.com

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't even say i feel comfortable at this point feeling we will win even the North. The Lions, Queens, and Bears all improved this off season imo. The wild card isn't coming out of the North this year. It'll either be the NFC WEST and SOUTH that host those two spots so we have to win the division to even talk about playoffs. Our roster looks a lot weaker then what it did last year and with no Jennings or Driver the offense doesn't look as scary as it did either. So i'll speak regular season and say the Giants, they have owned us the last two times we played.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

BorderRivals.com

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry sir, just my opinion.

How did the Lions, Bears, and Vikings get better? And so much better that they will unseat the Packers, who are a combined 26-6 the past two regular seasons?

Lions - Lost Cliff Avril, Backus, Delmas, and some other crap. Gained - Reggie Bush...
Bears - Signed D.J. Williams, Martellus Bennett, and Bushrod. Lost Urlacher. Still have Quitler.
Vikings - Lost Percy, Winfield, Brinkley (starting MLB). Signed GJ85, and got an extra 1st round draft pick.

If I remember correctly, Bushrod was graded about equal or worse than Newhouse by PFF. So, assuming that's accurate, I don't see any improvement to really fret over by any of the three teams. And even if I'm wrong on Bushrod, the rest of the OL still sucks and they still have Quitler.

We lost GJ, DD (didn't play last year anyways), and Woodson (hardly played and was a liability by most who watched). Obv. we haven't signed anybody. But, we also gain plenty of injured players.

Long story short, I stand by my previous picture.

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Ill agree that 1 of the wildcard spots is pretty well locked up in the west. But as far as the rest of the divisions I think any one of the 2nd place teams have a pretty good shot of snagging the last spot. There will not be a 9-7 team in the years playoffs I feel pretty safe saying that as well.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How did the Lions, Bears, and Vikings get better? And so much better that they will unseat the Packers, who are a combined 26-6 the past two regular seasons?

Lions - Lost Cliff Avril, Backus, Delmas, and some other crap. Gained - Reggie Bush...
Bears - Signed D.J. Williams, Martellus Bennett, and Bushrod. Lost Urlacher. Still have Quitler.
Vikings - Lost Percy, Winfield, Brinkley (starting MLB). Signed GJ85, and got an extra 1st round draft pick.

If I remember correctly, Bushrod was graded about equal or worse than Newhouse by PFF. So, assuming that's accurate, I don't see any improvement to really fret over by any of the three teams. And even if I'm wrong on Bushrod, the rest of the OL still sucks and they still have Quitler.

We lost GJ, DD (didn't play last year anyways), and Woodson (hardly played and was a liability by most who watched). Obv. we haven't signed anybody. But, we also gain plenty of injured players.

Long story short, I stand by my previous picture.

Fine. Even with all that my point is those teams made necessary moves to get better. I also didn't say they would unseat us either for one and 2 can you look at our roster and say we have gotten better thus far. Yes or no?? that's all i want to know.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No...we haven't gotten better yet...ON PAPER. How many years of examples do you need to show that the game isn't played on paper?

Even if it was...again Rodell, it's March. Free agency is still going on and we're a month away from even drafting.

Also, you haven't even looked at the overall moves from the other teams to say they've gotten better. You have looked at big names like Jennings and Reggie Bush sign and just assumed they have.

And seriously...the offense isn't as scary anymore because of the loss of Donald Driver??? Honestly man, this is getting borderline ridiculous. I love DD, he's a Packer legend, but the guy caught 8 balls last year. He couldn't have been more of a non-factor for the offense. The loss of Donald Driver makes absolutely zero difference in the offense from 2012 to 2013. None.

And finally...a Wild Card has come out of the North every year for the last 4 years. And according to you, the Lions, Vikings, and Bears have all improved. We don't even have the slightest idea of how the final rosters will look, how the balance of power will look in the NFC, anything. So perhaps you could give it until sometime this fall when we've seen actual games from the actual season, and not March freaking 27th, before you just declare that a Wild Card won't come out of the North this year.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Fine. Even with all that my point is those teams made necessary moves to get better. I also didn't say they would unseat us either for one and 2 can you look at our roster and say we have gotten better thus far. Yes or no?? that's all i want to know.
Yep, I can say it. We'll have many of those injured players back. Maybe not all of them but some of them and that will guarantee a better roster. At least in March.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
2 can you look at our roster and say we have gotten better thus far. Yes or no?? that's all i want to know.
The reason we all shake our heads is that in all of your posts, the theme is the same. The teams that were active in free agency improved, and the Packers became worse.

You don't want to know. You don't want anyone to tell you. You want to tell us your same belief for the 20th time that TT is making this team worse by not acquiring free agents. We get it.

To the OP and question, I'd say the Giants. They seem to be our biggest thorn since 2007. Two playoff wins at Lambeau and a regular season win last season, against our last-second victory two years ago.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
1. Driver was a nonfactor. It's why he's gone.
2. Therapy. SERIOUSLY. All the moping and acting injured is getting on my nerves. I knew a guy who offed himself because the Giants knocked us out of the playoffs, and I really don't feel like seeing something similar happen to you over something as stupid as freeagency. I swear if we get in to the playoff's I'm quoting every last line to show you how much of a wet blanket you were and how annoying it was. God help us if you're right, because we'll never see the sun again.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
The 49ers were just the better team and we didn't prep hard enough to beat them. They beat us twice, and twice we looked like complete crap.

I would LOVE to punish the seaCawks. They have the little bad boy attitude and an air about them that makes me think that they think they are better than anyone else, plus I hate their coach.....he is the biggest **** smoker on their team. I want to see them get crushed by 40 points.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unfortunately they are a legitimate team. They do take on their coach's persona unfortunately. That Seahawks/Packers game last season, aside from the ending, was one of the best football games that I've watched in a while. Both teams played hard for 60 minutes. I don't think that our defense played much better all season.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
2. Therapy. SERIOUSLY. All the moping and acting injured is getting on my nerves. I knew a guy who offed himself because the Giants knocked us out of the playoffs, and I really don't feel like seeing something similar happen to you over something as stupid as freeagency. I swear if we get in to the playoff's I'm quoting every last line to show you how much of a wet blanket you were and how annoying it was. God help us if you're right, because we'll never see the sun again.

It's not even that serious bro calm down now. I'm just here talking football with my fellow Packer bretheren but it's not that serious at all. I have my feeling's and opinion's and you guy's have yours. sometimes i say thing's just to get the blood flowing in here because i like a good debate. IT'S NOT THAT SERIOUS. God bless

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Therapy seemed to be in order for the person who went overboard with a Packer loss.
If you are running in circles where your acquaintances commit suicide over sports scores it might behoove you to look elsewhere for friends Hypon. That's seriously dangerous stuff.
Mostly I take rants and raves for fan fervor but you two have raised it one bar above normal. It's just a game, you have no financial gain, no prestige awarded yourselves, no claim to fame.
In fact, it's the beauty of being a Packer fan, it's so easy, all you have to do is root for the most storied franchise in the NFL and it doesn't matter what you did year to year. You'll always have the past or next year. The game brings alot of fun into your life when you can enjoy the wins and feel heartbreak in a loss but it shouldn't last more than a few seconds guys. It's a GAME!

texaspackerbacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I chose Dallas - cuz they are my second favorite team. Although it is traumatic for me every time the Packers play them, I'd like to see Green Bay play them as far into the playoffs as possible just because it means Dallas got that far hahaha.