What team do you want to see flop this season?

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Has nothing to do with what I posted now does it? Unless you want to harp on how Matt Flynn averaged more per game for Green Bay than Aaron Rodgers did. It kind of destroys your point if you take Aarpn Rodgers out and out Matt Flynn in and Matt Flynn has a better game than Aaron Rodgers ever had with the same players on offense. So much for your MVP argument.

Quote statistics all you want but it still doesn't mask the fact that Eli Manning is the better and more successful QB.

It kind of is clear as day so just grow up and admit it.

Eli Manning is the better QB and he owns your stadium in the postaeason.

Our QB is already a legend that has more than secured his place in Canton. Your QB is a statistic machine that is little more than an afterthough.

I bELIeve.

It's really not "my" MVP argument. It's more of Peter Kings, the AP, ea sports, MVP voters, PFF, Prisco, nfl players, ect

It's not me that needs to defend my QB. He is consistently ranked as the best QB in the nfl. I rarely if ever see him ranked any lower than 1st. It's eli who the players ranked 31st. It's Eli who prisco rated 15th. It's Eli who was ranked 8th by PFF. I'd be insecure too if I heard all that about my QB. It's ok, the first step is admitting Rodgers is the best QB you have ever seen.

As far as the Flynn thing, our back up played well, but if you think that in anyway discredits Rodgers having the greatest season ever you don't truly understand football. (which is pretty clear at this point that you don't)

I'm half awake and destroying everything you post. It's too easy son.

Headrush

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wana see the Bears stay healthy and FLOP!

After all they have "The best QB in the game, "The best RB in the Game," and "The best WR corps in the game"

Just ask them

I hope we shut em out... T W I C E !! And I hope Mr Worthy, and Mr. Perry get to introduce themselves to Mr. Cutler and it hurts... a lot

Headrush

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Giants - Without question, they got lucky last season. If it wasnt for a duff punt return they wouldnt have made the Superbowl.

I hate it when people say a team got lucky. Seriously? EVERY team experiences some kind of luck to get to the post season. The year we won it we were 10-6 and barely made it. We got a little lucky too... Remember? I dont like the Giants, I live in NY, but their pass rush is EXTREMELY effective and kept them in games all season. Thats not luck, thats talent and execution, and hard work. As fans we have to respect that

Win the NFC North and bring home that trophy! With a little luck and better execution on defense, it'll happen

Jariah

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dude I can't believe this is even being debated, Stat wise Aaron Rodgers was ranked #1 in Passing the NFC, while Eli Manning came in 5th behind freaking Tony Romo for gods sake. Eli's Att to completion ratio is laughable compared to Rodgers.

See this is what I despise most about Fanboys, esp. Giants and Cowgirl Fanboys, Its no point arguing with them.
See your comparison falls apart due to Rodgers SB win. Epic fail.

I was looking at Eli's numbers again and found something really funny, Eli's best year? Yeah it still wasn't as good as Aaron's worst.

You make this too easy

Jariah

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anybody who actually watches Aaron and Eli play will obviously choose A-Rod. I mean A-Rod is way more talented than Manning, all was missing last season was Defense. It was obvious to anyone who watched that Rodgers was doing his job and more.

Tarl Cabot

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's really not "my" MVP argument. It's more of Peter Kings, the AP, ea sports, MVP voters, PFF, Prisco, nfl players, ect

It's not me that needs to defend my QB. He is consistently ranked as the best QB in the nfl. I rarely if ever see him ranked any lower than 1st. It's eli who the players ranked 31st. It's Eli who prisco rated 15th. It's Eli who was ranked 8th by PFF. I'd be insecure too if I heard all that about my QB. It's ok, the first step is admitting Rodgers is the best QB you have ever seen.

As far as the Flynn thing, our back up played well, but if you think that in anyway discredits Rodgers having the greatest season ever you don't truly understand football. (which is pretty clear at this point that you don't)

You claim you don't have to defend your QB but that is all you do. You rail about Eli Manning being "average," NY Giants beating Green Bay Packers only because of "luck" as well as Green Bay Packers "mistakes" and you just wont admit the obvious, that Eli Manning is the better QB and NY Giants are the better team and that is why we won.

The very fact that you want us to flop amd miss the playoffs shows us just how fearful you are. You are petrified that we will play you again in the postseason. I don't want Green Bay Packers to flop. I want to play you again in postaeason and if it is at Lambeau Field them so much the better because Eli Manning doesn't lose there in the postseason and I will get a chance to go there in the postseason again. The last win there was so telling of how Eli Manning thrives under pressure and rises to the occassion while Aaron Rodgers just cant.

Thia is the era of Eli Manning and NY Giants.

I bELIeve.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
The last win there was so telling of how Eli Manning thrives under pressure and rises to the occassion while Aaron Rodgers just cant.

Still think Rodgers does better under pressure than Eli, after the whole Favre ordeal, and having a line that resembled swiss cheese at one time AND still had better numbers than Eli, I'd say that argument is invalid. And speaking of post season how many times in Eli's career he hasn't made it into the post season? Rodgers so far has had one year he didn't make it, and I'd still blame our defense for not keeping the lead. Ah well, at least we get fresh air and get to stay in our state when we see the Packers play.

Anyone think the Vikings already flopped this year?

Tarl Cabot

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

It is so much fun to talk smack with you because you get so riled up. Of course Aaron Rodgers had one of the greatest regular seasons by a QB ever, deserved MVP and deserves to be ranked number one. However, Eli Manning is cold as ice and thrives under pressure.

Who knows what will happen but I know that I don't want you guys to flop juat like you shouldn't want us to flop because it is about facing the best competittion and beating the best competetion in the poatseason that memories and legends are made of. I strongly suspect that you folks will go 13-3 or 14-2 and I think that we will probably go 11-5 and that we will meet again at Lambeau Field in postseason. I look firward to going back there to see the game because it is one of the best football stadiums I have ever been to. I have no doubt that this time your starters will not havr the day off for last regular season game again.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is so much fun to talk smack with you because you get so riled up. Of course Aaron Rodgers had one of the greatest regular seasons by a QB ever, deserved MVP and deserves to be ranked number one. However, Eli Manning is cold as ice and thrives under pressure.

Who knows what will happen but I know that I don't want you guys to flop juat like you shouldn't want us to flop because it is about facing the best competittion and beating the best competetion in the poatseason that memories and legends are made of. I strongly suspect that you folks will go 13-3 or 14-2 and I think that we will probably go 11-5 and that we will meet again at Lambeau Field in postseason. I look firward to going back there to see the game because it is one of the best football stadiums I have ever been to. I have no doubt that this time your starters will not havr the day off for last regular season game again.

Ignorance doesn't get me riled up, it makes me laugh.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You claim you don't have to defend your QB but that is all you do. You rail about Eli Manning being "average," NY Giants beating Green Bay Packers only because of "luck" as well as Green Bay Packers "mistakes" and you just wont admit the obvious, that Eli Manning is the better QB and NY Giants are the better team and that is why we won.

The very fact that you want us to flop amd miss the playoffs shows us just how fearful you are. You are petrified that we will play you again in the postseason. I don't want Green Bay Packers to flop. I want to play you again in postaeason and if it is at Lambeau Field them so much the better because Eli Manning doesn't lose there in the postseason and I will get a chance to go there in the postseason again. The last win there was so telling of how Eli Manning thrives under pressure and rises to the occassion while Aaron Rodgers just cant.

Thia is the era of Eli Manning and NY Giants.

I bELIeve.

I don't have to defend my QB any more than you should have to yours against jaguar fans.

You talk **** and I destroyed everything you said with cold hard facts. You resort to making things up and personal opinion while I Assaulted your posts with stats and facts. Your counter arguments are child like and have no factual basis. You attribute the giants success solely to Eli when everyone knows that's not the case.

You accuse me of wanting the giants to flop bc of fear of them, when the reason why I want them to flop was provided.

Can the giants make an argument for a dynasty if they struggle to make the playoffs every year? Are they going to miss the playoffs again like the last time they won a SB?

Tarl Cabot

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't have to defend my QB any more than you should have to yours against jaguar fans.

You talk **** and I destroyed everything you said with cold hard facts. You resort to making things up and personal opinion while I Assaulted your posts with stats and facts. Your counter arguments are child like and have no factual basis. You attribute the giants success solely to Eli when everyone knows that's not the case.

You accuse me of wanting the giants to flop bc of fear of them, when the reason why I want them to flop was provided.

Can the giants make an argument for a dynasty if they struggle to make the playoffs every year? Are they going to miss the playoffs again like the last time they won a SB?

Actually you destroyed nothing. You attempt to reinforce your veiw with a very cliae minded veiw. That is okay because you are a homer for a team and there us nothing wrong.

Eli Manning is the main reason we made playoffs and won SuperBowl. He carried us till our defense got healthy. When our defenae became healthy you experienced what we could do when we manhandled you in your own house. Aaron Rodgers cracked under pressurr that day. Eli Manning didn't. I was there and everyone in that stadium saw that. Cold hard fact.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually you destroyed nothing. You attempt to reinforce your veiw with a very cliae minded veiw. That is okay because you are a homer for a team and there us nothing wrong.

Eli Manning is the main reason we made playoffs and won SuperBowl. He carried us till our defense got healthy. When our defenae became healthy you experienced what we could do when we manhandled you in your own house. Aaron Rodgers cracked under pressurr that day. Eli Manning didn't. I was there and everyone in that stadium saw that. Cold hard fact.

I love when people are getting owned in an argument and have to resort to using the language the other person is using (cold hard facts) and then as the only evidence they can come up with is "I was there!" what a joke. Everything you have posted has been ripped to shreds. From Eli's season, to Matt Flynn, to volume stats, to the comment on aarons ability to complete go routes, and so on.

What other garbage do you have for me? This is entertaining.

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Kitten wrote- "they both have a ring but Aaron Rodgers blew Eli off the planet last year even though it was Eli who got the SB win. Again, new year. Refocus, clean slate."

Actually, Eli Manning has 2 SuperBowl Rings and went through Lambeau Field both times in the postseason to get them.

Eli Manning blew Aaron Rodgers out the galaxy in the postseason and didn't look back.

Eli Manning has been in NFL for only one more season than Aaron Rodgers and has accomplished so much more. Their career success isn't even close. Eli Manning is head and shoulders above Aaron Rodgers.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... you are a joke! Now that the season is getting close all these TROLLS start coming out from under their rocks...

Tarl Cabot

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I love when people are getting owned in an argument and have to resort to using the language the other person is using (cold hard facts) and then as the only evidence they can come up with is "I was there!" what a joke. Everything you have posted has been ripped to shreds. From Eli's season, to Matt Flynn, to volume stats, to the comment on aarons ability to complete go routes, and so on.

What other garbage do you have for me? This is entertaining.

You are amusing and entertaining.

You still haven't provided and evidence that Aaron Rodgers made a pass better than the one Eli Manning made to Mario Manningham in 4th quarter of SuperBowl XLVI. Do you have a link to support your claim?

You bring up dropped passes by Green Bay Packers and claim NY Giants were lucky yet you gloss over the fact that both years that Eli Manning won SuperBowl, NY Giants led NFL in dropped passes. You also gloss over how Jay Cutler gave the gamr away by throwing those picks in the red zone on the last game of the regular season against Green Bay Packers.

You are getting beat up in this argument front back and sideways. Granted, you not getting as beat up as Green Bay Packers were by NY Giants in postseason but you are still getting beat up.

I doubt you are even from Wisconsin. You have probably never been to Lambeau Field. It is one of the greatest places to see a football game and I recommend that you go.

This argument will be settled this year and I am greatly looking forward to it.

You guys have 13 NFL Championships and I am not argueing the fact that you folka are the most successful franchise in history of NFL but this is our time now. This is The Era of Eli Manning and NY Giants.

I bELIeve.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You are amusing and entertaining.

You still haven't provided and evidence that Aaron Rodgers made a pass better than the one Eli Manning made to Mario Manningham in 4th quarter of SuperBowl XLVI. Do you have a link to support your claim?

You bring up dropped passes by Green Bay Packers and claim NY Giants were lucky yet you gloss over the fact that both years that Eli Manning won SuperBowl, NY Giants led NFL in dropped passes. You also gloss over how Jay Cutler gave the gamr away by throwing those picks in the red zone on the last game of the regular season against Green Bay Packers.

You are getting beat up in this argument front back and sideways. Granted, you not getting as beat up as Green Bay Packers were by NY Giants in postseason but you are still getting beat up.

I doubt you are even from Wisconsin. You have probably never been to Lambeau Field. It is one of the greatest places to see a football game and I recommend that you go.

This argument will be settled this year and I am greatly looking forward to it.

You guys have 13 NFL Championships and I am not argueing the fact that you folka are the most successful franchise in history of NFL but this is our time now. This is The Era of Eli Manning and NY Giants.

I bELIeve.

Where I am from has nothing to do with me owning you, but like everything you are completely wrong yet again. Live in Madison wi and have been to Superbowls, playoff games, countless packer games, and other games around the country. The forum will vouch for that. Sideline access is awesome. But that has nothing to do with anything, but thanks for trying.

Now to your comment on the SB pass, I already crushed that. But I'm guessing you didn't fully understand that. Go back a few posts and it's there. Want me to spoon feed you again?

You called me a homer a few posts back. Hmm I don't think so but watever suits your taste. If I was a homer would I say Paul Brown is the greatest coach of all time? But let's just say we both are homers. So to settle the Rodgers vs Eli debate you would need outside opinions. Which are so heavily in favor of Rodgers its crushing.

Tarl Cabot

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You own absolutely nothing and we are all still waiting for you to post your link. Well where is it?

Tarl Cabot

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... you are a joke! Now that the season is getting close all these TROLLS start coming out from under their rocks...

There we go. The classless insults start from the lowlife trailer park trash. Great job you clown.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You own absolutely nothing and we are all still waiting for you to post your link. Well where is it?

Ok I will spoon feed you then.

Ok lets start over. Manning to Manningham in the SB was a go/fly route. Do you know what a go/fly route is?

Still following along? ok good. Aaron Rodgers last season led the league in go route completion percentage. He was actually the only QB to be over 50%. To put that accomplishment in perspective, Jay Cutler couldnt complete 50% of his slant routes. Aaron averaged over 15 yards on go routes in spite of the 8 dropped passes from his WRs. He threw 11 Tds and no ints on his go routes. No one threw a deep ball better than Aaron last season. Thats a fact. Eli averaged 11.5 yards on his go routes and threw 5 ints.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There we go. The classless insults start from the lowlife trailer park trash. Great job you clown.

Pot? meet kettle.

And lowlife trailer park trash? Drew is a class act military veteran. You are doing really well on the assumptions.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Tarl....
would you agree with a trade of Eli for Rodgers? Would you really, honestly take Eli over Rodgers for your team?
Your response will be all anybody here needs to know about how you view the NFL and the game.

Tarl Cabot

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Tarl....
would you agree with a trade of Eli for Rodgers? Would you really, honestly take Eli over Rodgers for your team?
Your response will be all anybody here needs to know about how you view the NFL and the game.

Absolutely not. I would never trade Eli Manning. He is the greatest QB in the history of NY Giants.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Niners because in all probability they will be our biggest threat in the conference. The Giants probably won't make the playoffs this year.

Tarl Cabot

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ok I will spoon feed you then.

Ok lets start over. Manning to Manningham in the SB was a go/fly route. Do you know what a go/fly route is?

Still following along? ok good. Aaron Rodgers last season led the league in go route completion percentage. He was actually the only QB to be over 50%. To put that accomplishment in perspective, Jay Cutler couldnt complete 50% of his slant routes. Aaron averaged over 15 yards on go routes in spite of the 8 dropped passes from his WRs. He threw 11 Tds and no ints on his go routes. No one threw a deep ball better than Aaron last season. Thats a fact. Eli averaged 11.5 yards on his go routes and threw 5 ints.

One more time. Where is the evidence backing up ypur claim? Please provide a link showing that Aaron Rodgers completed a better pass than the one Eli Manning threw to Mario Manningham in 4th quarter of SuperBowl XLVI. We are all waiting on you sweetie.

Members online

Latest posts