What team do you want to see flop this season?

Tarl Cabot

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
we hung 38 on you in new jersey. No way we played with our A game in the playoffs.
You seem very insecure about your team and how it's viewed. You keep saying we played our A game. But we both know that's not the case. Either way history says you won, so why do you care so much? Worried what will happen when we play up to par? When Rodgers throws 4 TDs? When Eli gets picked?

You are the one that seems insecure. You put 38 on us when our defense was not healthy. When our defense was healthy you collapsed.

Tarl Cabot

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
True. Enjoy it now while it lasts.
You won't get fumbles left & right next playoff season, if you make it into the playoffs.

We will make it to playoffs. You should start hoping now that we don't play you in playoffs at Lambeau Field. It is Eli Mannings building. It's his. He owns it.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We will make it to playoffs. You should start hoping now that we don't play you in playoffs at Lambeau Field. It is Eli Mannings building. It's his. He owns it.
Eli doesn't even own his own stadium as that's now Tim Tebow's home.
Again, keep your talk going now while you can because your past accomplishments will not happen again so enjoy it while you can.

The Niners and Packers won't fumble-gift wrap games for you anymore in the post-season, should you make it.

Tarl Cabot

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Eli doesn't even own his own stadium as that's now Tim Tebow's home.
Again, keep your talk going now while you can because your past accomplishments will not happen again so enjoy it while you can.

The Niners and Packers won't fumble-gift wrap games for you anymore in the post-season, should you make it.

They were gift warpped games now were they? Lol...........

I figured you wouldn't bring up Timmy Tebow since he took Denver Broncos further in playoffs than Aaron Rodgers took Green Bay Packers.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You are the one that seems insecure. You put 38 on us when our defense was not healthy. When our defense was healthy you collapsed.

The "no I'm not! You are!" comment was really great. You come up with that on your own?

Packers beat themselves that day. 7 dropped passes, most by a team in the league last year in a single game. That game was a fluke. We both know it, that's why you are so insecure about the game and how the new jersey giants are viewed.
If you weren't you wouldn't be on a packers forum trying to defend your point.

Tarl Cabot

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The "no I'm not! You are!" comment was really great. You come up with that on your own?

Packers beat themselves that day. 7 dropped passes, most by a team in the league last year in a single game. That game was a fluke. We both know it, that's why you are so insecure about the game and how the new jersey giants are viewed.
If you weren't you wouldn't be on a packers forum trying to defend your point.

If thats what you need to think to make yourself feel better than go ahead.

If you weren't so insecure about how you were manhandled and ousted from the postseason, you wouldn't be continually stating how you hope NY Giants flop and don't make playoffs. You see I don't want Green Bay Packers to miss playoffs. I want to meet them again playoffs so that Eli Manning can once again unleash his postseason dominance over them.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They were gift warpped games now were they? Lol...........

I figured you wouldn't bring up Timmy Tebow since he took Denver Broncos further in playoffs than Aaron Rodgers took Green Bay Packers.
False. That Tebow win was a wildcard game, into the divisional round.
We didn't have (or get to) play a divisional round because we were the #1 seed.
You benefitted from our rust, as we did at Atlanta the year before and you did at Dallas in 2007.

Tarl Cabot

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
False. That Tebow win was a wildcard game, into the divisional round.
We didn't have (or get to) play a divisional round because we were the #1 seed.
You benefitted from our rust, as we did at Atlanta the year before and you did at Dallas in 2007.

Timmy Tebow won his home playoff game and Aaron Rodgers did not. That is the truth.

Sure you were rusty and gift wrapped the game. Sure you were. That is an overused excuse and I guess it helps you accept it better.
That is so much easier for you to accept that falsehood instead of the truth. The truth being that NY Giants are the better team and proved it over Green Bay Packers.

I bELIeve.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

For me the Bears obviously, but I have a friend who is a Giants fan, and she couldn`t even be sporting enough when we won the Superbowl to say congratulations or well done, so to see them get a kicking is always a great pleasure for me too.

burt packerack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want the lions to stay good because it makes our division one of the most interesting in the league. I would love to see giants, eagles, and ravens. I am surrounded by all those fans plus skins fans. Skins are cool with me minus Dan Snyder, however the fans can get annoying at times

jaybadger82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know the Giants will come out flat because they always do (they're only really great when the defensive line is motivated).

Eagles fans are some of the most obnoxious I've ever encountered, so I usually root against them- though Cabot here is giving them a real run for their money.

(And for the love of God, can people just throw him on ignore and stop quoting him? --It isn't a "debate," much less a "conversation" with this joker. His team got hot at the right time and won some games. Good for them. But apparently Cabot's too stupid to recognize that his opinions are a bit grandiose for such a small sample set and I can't imagine going to a Giants board in order to flame after our 2010 title like he has here. If he can't be gracious in victory, then **** him. One playoff win over the Packers- one of the NFL's pillar franchises- does not elevate his Giants to rival status, despite his needling.)

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
One of the biggest reasons the Packers lost in the playoffs was because of defense. You are just not going to win a Superbowl with the worst ranked D in the league and I don't care if it's just on paper. We also should give the Giants their due from last season, they had one hell of a year and one that mirrored our season from the previous year. So congrats, Giants fan on your Superbowl. Now with that being said, it's a whole new year with a whole new set of circumstances. Arguing over who won the Superbowl last year or even the year before is not going to matter this year. Clean slate. If Eli can play consistently and the Giants continue to have a defense they will be a good team. Do you know how hard it is to win back to back championships? The Giants are going to have competition from the Eagles within their own division so if I were them I would be looking closer to home instead of worried about the Packers. If you are comparing Aaron to Eli, you will lose that battle on the basis of stats alone. They both have a ring but Aaron Rodgers blew Eli off the planet last year even though it was Eli who got the SB win. Again, new year. Refocus, clean slate.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
One of the biggest reasons the Packers lost in the playoffs was because of defense. You are just not going to win a Superbowl with the worst ranked D in the league and I don't care if it's just on paper. We also should give the Giants their due from last season, they had one hell of a year and one that mirrored our season from the previous year. So congrats, Giants fan on your Superbowl. Now with that being said, it's a whole new year with a whole new set of circumstances. Arguing over who won the Superbowl last year or even the year before is not going to matter this year. Clean slate. If Eli can play consistently and the Giants continue to have a defense they will be a good team. Do you know how hard it is to win back to back championships? The Giants are going to have competition from the Eagles within their own division so if I were them I would be looking closer to home instead of worried about the Packers. If you are comparing Aaron to Eli, you will lose that battle on the basis of stats alone. They both have a ring but Aaron Rodgers blew Eli off the planet last year even though it was Eli who got the SB win. Again, new year. Refocus, clean slate.
Yup, but it was turnovers and sluggish offense which did them in too. Lots of reasons but you're right.... it's a new season and you can bet the Packers felt that one. Love the intensity they are bringing to training camp.
The Giants won and good for them and their fans. I hold no ill will towards them. They did it against large odds. But that's not the formula to win the Super Bowl is it?
All I know is that the Giants' fans will be feeling what we felt last year. They will be eliminated and not repeat. No chance, no how. That is DevilDon's guarantee!
But I'd like to see them have some success during the season to allow their fans to have hope before it is crushed. I know, how cruel.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If thats what you need to think to make yourself feel better than go ahead.

If you weren't so insecure about how you were manhandled and ousted from the postseason, you wouldn't be continually stating how you hope NY Giants flop and don't make playoffs. You see I don't want Green Bay Packers to miss playoffs. I want to meet them again playoffs so that Eli Manning can once again unleash his postseason dominance over them.

See the difference between my team and yours is I know we're going to the playoffs, the giants? Maybe, maybe not. As often as Eli leads them to the playoffs he seems to lead them to the couch in January.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
See the difference between my team and yours is I know we're going to the playoffs, the giants? Maybe, maybe not. As often as Eli leads them to the playoffs he seems to lead them to the couch in January.
Which is why to the dismay of every Giants fan out there that the first ever AP ranking had the Pack at 1. It was a reflection of this season's promise. Would anybody ever think the Giants have a better chance at the SB than the Pack this year?

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
I bELIeve.

I wish we had some cool sayings like that with Aaron Rodgers. But nothing works. Giants fans are so smart.

My list of teams that I wish to flop this year results in a tie. Here it is:

Vikings, Lions, Bears, Cowboys, Giants, 49ers, Eagles, Steelers, heck... every team in the league (except for the Packers) need to go 0-16.

Now, THAT's homerism!

TennMike

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Eagles. I love that they always think they have the greatest off-season of all time and love it even more when they flop.

60six

DIE HARD
Reaction score
Eagles. I love that they always think they have the greatest off-season of all time and love it even more when they flop.

I think the Eagles will be good this year. Last year they read the press clippings and bombed. Have a feeling they respond differently this year.

I agree, I hope they bomb again, just dont think they will.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Eagles will be good this year. Last year they read the press clippings and bombed. Have a feeling they respond differently this year.

I agree, I hope they bomb again, just dont think they will.

the eagles will suck balls

Tarl Cabot

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Kitten wrote- "they both have a ring but Aaron Rodgers blew Eli off the planet last year even though it was Eli who got the SB win. Again, new year. Refocus, clean slate."

Actually, Eli Manning has 2 SuperBowl Rings and went through Lambeau Field both times in the postseason to get them.

Eli Manning blew Aaron Rodgers out the galaxy in the postseason and didn't look back.

Eli Manning has been in NFL for only one more season than Aaron Rodgers and has accomplished so much more. Their career success isn't even close. Eli Manning is head and shoulders above Aaron Rodgers.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts