What round will TT trade down ?? ....

ohiopacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he'll keep the 1st rd pk , but after that with his past drafts you never know . Thoughts ? :beer:

A. Rodgers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i dont know, we probably will have to wait till draft day. (you can never really tell)

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think TT will trade down in this years draft. I think we need to be able to get the best personnel we can from the draft, after seeing how FA has gone.

It'll be interesting to see what he does with 2 third-round picks too

The Coordinator

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My guess is if Raji is not their he will trade down in the first round and pick up somebody like Tyson Jackson and address another need with the extra pick or two he received.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only time I ever remember TT trading down in the 1st was last year. He moved down just 8 or 9 spots for Nelson. We'll get a pretty decent player in that spot = #9.

paxvogel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We keep trading for more picks and more mediocraty. We need to bunch some picks and move up this year and get some impact players. that is what we lack. We have none on defense and I would only call Jennings an impact player on offense.

spartacheese520

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I say he'll trade down during the 1st round. If Raji is not there at 9, that's TT's cue. TT needs to address the offensive and defensive line the first two rounds.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
You dont think that Woodson, Harris, or Collins are impact players on Defence? And what about Driver on Offense? We got our weapons for sure

cheeseheads84

Cheesehead
Reaction score
3irty1 said:
You dont think that Woodson, Harris, or Collins are impact players on Defence? And what about Driver on Offense? We got our weapons for sure
spartacheese520 said:
I say he'll trade down during the 1st round. If Raji is not there at 9, that's TT's cue. TT needs to address the offensive and defensive line the first two rounds.
Line is the key word in that phrase.
I hope we don't trade down our first down. I wish that Raji will be avaible at 9, but he isn't I think that there are more interesting players for our front seven.

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Remember it takes 2 to trade. You need someone who has the picks and desire to move up. 9 is a Difficult spot to trade back from.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts