What Rookie Free Agent makes the 53 Man Roster?

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like Quinn Porter, Dillon, Zombo, & maybe Shields to have the best chance to make it in that order...however TT doesn't value RB's much, so expect Porter to get released...just like Tyrell Sutton who looks impressive and gained some muscle now he is 5'8'' and 216 and runs w/ power...Dillon will make it on SPECIAL TEAMS, Zombo has promise, probably goes to Practice Squad, Shields, Probably goes to Practice Squad

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Shields.

I bet he runs an INT back for a score in the Seattle game.

Book it.

The rest won't make it. If Sutton didn't make it last year, Porter's got no shot.

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Shields is almost a lock IMHO, Zombo may be on the practice squad. I like him alot. I think he brings some interesting versatility.

Reaction score
I wouldnt mind zombo simply because he has the ability to rush the passer which alot of our LBs are not very good at that. There are just some natural pass rushers out there and this guy could be it

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Shields. But I am hoping for Zombo. Just the name alone is sweet, let alone the guy may actually be a decent pass rusher.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I'm thinking Shields and Zombo. Like somebody else said. If TT didn't keep Sutton last year, I don't see him keeping Porter. I'll give Porter credit for picking the best franchise in the NFC North when he got offers from Detroit and the Bears as well. I think "Pom Pom" will find a permanent home somewhere though just like Sutton did.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Looks like Porter will definitely be cut after his sprained ankle. Still, dude looked like he had some promise. Kind of hope he makes the practice squad at least.

Latest posts