What Records Would You Like To See Brett Have?

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Flutie is a legend, i read articles about him how he would spend his offseasons practising his basketball three point shooting and hockey shots, he simply loved mastering sports and getting better, a true Corinthian.

OP
OP
P

PackFanInSC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackFanInSC said:
I wouldn't mind seeing him be the oldest player to play in a game. Currently, that record is George Blanda at age 48 but Morten Andersen (46) may break that one. So Brett, "10 more years!!!"

That should effectively put ALL of the other records out of reach.

How old was jeff george last year when the raiders signed him ? Oh yeah and how old is testeverde now? just curious....

Testaverde is 43. George will turn 40 this December. 36 players have played into their 40s -- 9 of which are in the Hall of Fame.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did you know that Elways Broncos went 8 - 8 before the season before they went to the SB back to back? I found other similarities to our team as well, but I forgot :(

:rotflmao:

Since69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Records I'd like to see Brett set?

Most TD passes.
Most yardage.
Most victories.
Most Superbowl victories.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know everyone is anxiously hoping for Brett to come back to break just about all of Marino's records. Which records would you like to see the most or which of Brett's current records would you like to see him put out of reach?

Personally, I would love for Manning to need to take a day off (not seriously hurt) so that the consecutive starts record would be safe for the next couple of decades.

And (wishful thinking), I would like to see Brett add a 4th league MVP to his resume -- effectively putting that record out of reach.

Not really Marino's records, I want Elway's record of 148 wins. That would be sweet. I'd love to see Favre play for two more years or maybe even three more and put Elway's record out of reach for at least a decade.

Of Marino's records, the TD record. I'd love to see Favre put that one out of reach too.

OP
OP
P

PackFanInSC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How about being the 1st QB to lead his team to a perfect season? The 72 Dolphins played a 14 game season and Greise broke his leg in the 5th or 6th game. Morrall led the team until Greise got back for the Superbowl. Between the 2 of them, they went 17-0. Brett could lead the Packers to 19-0 -- especially if the NFC has as much parity as it did this year.

Another record to break -- Let him be put on Madden 2008. Who better to break the Madden curse and not get hurt?

(Seriously, if they put LT on the cover, that may help us when we play San Diego next season.)

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Flutie is a legend, i read articles about him how he would spend his offseasons practising his basketball three point shooting and hockey shots, he simply loved mastering sports and getting better, a true Corinthian.

Ahhh..I like his leather too...! :cool:

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wins.

And maybe Consecutive games w/ a TD pass. He'd have to play the next couple of years to do it though.

I know that's the record that means the most to Peyton Manning so it would be nice to know that he'll never reach it.

Members online

Latest posts