What REALLY happened at the airport in GB

patsfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wish people will not jump to conclusions regarding the Aaron situation. It is reported he already met the lady last week and talked to her.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
ok clearly aaron was listening to music and was zoned out aka on auto pilot. everyone does it.
btw kitten ur love for starks just barely edges out... no wait i think u love him by far the most LOL

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This topic/video has already spread all over the internet like wildfire....... The media/bloggers are animals.. Anything to discredit him after one of the best playoff performances ever..

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So as we all know arod walked by a cancer patient the other day on the way to atlanta, and has been getting slammed in the press. Seemed a little out of character to me at the time, and sure enough there is another side of the story. Ill let the guys at cheeseheadtv take it from here

Mike Florio Attacks Aaron Rodgers | Cheesehead TV

Maybe we should stop posting links for profootball talk on here under the news section.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
We all know how good a person Aaron is, I want to see what he does for this. I hate the media for throwing distractions at players like this at the most inopportune times.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Isn't Florio a Viking fan? Seems to me he did it just to get ratings. ***.

tmlfan3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wish people will not jump to conclusions regarding the Aaron situation. It is reported he already met the lady last week and talked to her.

That's what they're saying. She's a regular at the airport and he stopped and talked to her and gave her signatures the week before. Everyone needs to lighten up already. A-rod has already done enough in my mind (the christmas bowling thing for the kids group comes to mind) to let me know that there was going to be another side to this story.

tmlfan3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
good read. He's exactly right. This is blown way out of proportions. Should A-Rod been more aware with the camera crew there of the PR possibility? Probably. But he's not the monster everyone's portraying him to be.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what a dirtbag...salivating a chance to make someone look bad is a sign of a complete dirtbag

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since Rodgers has been thrown into the national spotlight, he should be expecting things like this to come out. While I think Rodgers should have still stopped, if she is there every weekend pestering for autographs, who could blame him if he didn't sign?

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was gonna post this, Ivo.

I also jumped to conclusion that Rodgers was being a ******. I know, his history with charitable events, and every information about him off the field indicates that he's a great guy, but the content of the video, with an interview of the woman prior to him coming, saying that she has cancer and all she wants is his autograph, and him just passing by, it portraits him as a *********.

But I'm not a journalist, and I don't have the acess to the background story. Florio does, and he has the DUTY of doing so.

Like Aaron Nagler shows, Rodgers DID sign an autograph for her, the week before. Turns out she's there every time the Packers fly back home.

Should he have stopped this time? Absolutely.
Was he a ********* for not have? Given the circumstances, absolutely not.

BTW, merging both threads about the same topic.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Yet another attempt of the media to disturb the reputation of a football player when they're in the limelight. Look at how they've all of a sudden started calling Cutler unlikeable, brought up all the Favre textgate stuff, and now this. It always happens. It's probably happened to Brady, Peyton, Kurt Warner, hell we know it happens to Roethlisberger (deservedly so, though). The media eats this crap up.

We all know Rodgers is better than this, and if there's no explanation for what happened, then he'll do something awesome to make up for it.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was gonna post this, Ivo.

I also jumped to conclusion that Rodgers was being a ******. I know, his history with charitable events, and every information about him off the field indicates that he's a great guy, but the content of the video, with an interview of the woman prior to him coming, saying that she has cancer and all she wants is his autograph, and him just passing by, it portraits him as a *********.

But I'm not a journalist, and I don't have the acess to the background story. Florio does, and he has the DUTY of doing so.

Like Aaron Nagler shows, Rodgers DID sign an autograph for her, the week before. Turns out she's there every time the Packers fly back home.

Should he have stopped this time? Absolutely.
Was he a ********* for not have? Given the circumstances, absolutely not.

BTW, merging both threads about the same topic.

I debated starting a new thread or putting it on the old one. I figured not as many people would see it, but with the new title everyone should now.

Yeah it just seemed really out of character. Now if this would have been TT I wouldnt have thought twice as I would have assumed he was too focused.

mor4les

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont think she is happy with being treated different, better or worst, just because of his condition. So IMO the media shouldn't have made this big deal of a non autograph.
And I bet she isnt happy at all about this situation and Rodgers being criticised.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
people seem split on the issue
And that's the problem. It's a smear, it's breathtakingly unfair (especially considering the latest news on it, about this woman already getting his autograph prior to this non-incident), and now the damage has been done.

Many people have pointed all this out to Florio on the thread at PFT, but he has yet to update his hit piece. My guess is he won't. The Packers need to get the truth into the news, and embarrass that hack.

Someone on one thread said he wouldn't want these people who are judging Rodgers on the basis of a video clip on his jury. That pretty much summed it up for me.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts