What positions do you see the Packers selecting in next year's draft?

y5nthon5a

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I see definitely 1-2 secondary players picked, one in the higher end of the rounds, one in the mid rounds.

Maybe a runningback, or two in the mid-rounds.

Wide receiver in the late rounds? Almost always happens with TT, save for this last draft.

Offensive Linemen or two, one in the early rounds, one in the late, just to make sure we're okay if Tauscher loses his step, and to make sure Bulaga, Lang, and others round out to make for a good line.

Maybe a linebacker in the early-to-mid if we trade/release Hawk... Or if Zombo, Jones dont pan out to be good.

OP
OP
Y

y5nthon5a

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Okay, I see there's a draft section on these forums. But I also wouldn't mind if you kept it here because this section gets the most comments ;)

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The best player available. That's what's gonna happen. No questions.
IF not, look for somewhere were we're aging/key players contracts are ending, and we do not have replacement.

I wouldn't call CB right away, because we still have Woodson, Tramon is panning out, and we have 3 young guys in Lee/Underwood/Shields.

I could see a RB with Grant's contract coming up, if Bjax doesn't pick up the slack. But I don't think there are too many holes in this team. Areas where we could improve? Yeah. But holes? No.

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Casey Matthews... thats what we need, both OLBs Matthews brothers... If he has half the work ethic of his brother, it woudlnt be a wasted pick ha

OP
OP
Y

y5nthon5a

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron, I agree, but Clifton is looking shaky already, and Tauscher isn't looking that good, either.

You forgot to mention Bush in the depth of the secondary. =]

Definitely, Mack. If he does, the Pack need to see whassup with thim.

Staff online

Latest posts