What position do you think we need to..

Which position do we need to get filled in the first round

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

olwig420

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have to pick CB at 23 Just because I think any OT that will be left would be a reach.

olwig420

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I found a twit from adam schefter (espn) from either yesterday or today that theres rumor of the Packers trying to trade up to a 9-11 spot. He said it was confirmed though.

It's got to be with the raiders. I think they want Mays which would be just about that 23rd pick. TT could be after Spiller? Or an OT.

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it should be the best player available at Tackle/Corner/Safety. Besides, the Ravens didn't resign Jared Gaither who is a stud. There is awesome free agent talent right there instead of gambling on a tackle in the first round. I'd say sign Gaither and draft the best corner/safety possible.

claybillings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it should be the best player available at Tackle/Corner/Safety. Besides, the Ravens didn't resign Jared Gaither who is a stud. There is awesome free agent talent right there instead of gambling on a tackle in the first round. I'd say sign Gaither and draft the best corner/safety possible.

This is exactly my thought process as well. If we can get Gaither for our second round pick that would be awesome, hell I would even be willing to give them our seventh as well if some team with a higher 2nd round is fighting for him. Then we can take the BEST player available with our first, we fix both problems, and one of them is far less of a risk than a rookie LT would be.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope TT goes for an OLB if one is available in the first round to play opposite CM3. Having a better pass rush can solve a lot of our problems on D this season. We can still address Cliffy's replacement in later rounds.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
If we trade up: I'm on the C.J. Spiller train. I feel like he would add an entirely new dimension to our offense. Ryan Grant is not a threat to take it for a TD every time he touches it, Spiller is. And he's one hell of a kick returner as well.

If we stay put: Best corner available. Whether that's Kyle Wilson or that McCourty kid, either or. Our stud corners are closer to retiring than they are to the beginning of their careers. Time to think about a replacement. Plus for this year it would add much needed depth to a secondary that was exposed during the Cards and Pitt games last year.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts