What NFC team are you most concerned about?

Which NFC team worries you most and why?

• Falcons

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Redskins

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Vikings

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Seahawks

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • 49ers

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
To ask if the Skins or others worry you, you are implying that the Pack WILL beat the Vikings..And for me, I just can't do that...

Would you ask the same question to MM, or any other member of the team? And if so, what answer would you expect?
What team would you least like to face in the first round?

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm most worried about the Vikings our next opponent. That should be the focus for the team at this point; contain AP and get on to the next round.

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am concerned about one team beating the Green Bay Packers, and that team is...THE GREEN BAY PACKERS! We have concentration issues among the skill positions, pass blocking is deficient at best, we've got an inside linebacker who after 7 years in the league STILL doesn't know his assignment in coverage. We've got communication issues with one of our starting safeties who at times doesn't know HIS coverage assignment either, and it won't fix itself before the game against the Vikings. All we've got going into this game is home field advantage, WHICH this same team totally hit the plunger and detonated in their faces last year. This whole team is arrogant and expects to get back to the Superbowl on talent alone.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am concerned about one team beating the Green Bay Packers, and that team is...THE GREEN BAY PACKERS! We have concentration issues among the skill positions, pass blocking is deficient at best, we've got an inside linebacker who after 7 years in the league STILL doesn't know his assignment in coverage. We've got communication issues with one of our starting safeties who at times doesn't know HIS coverage assignment either, and it won't fix itself before the game against the Vikings. All we've got going into this game is home field advantage, WHICH this same team totally hit the plunger and detonated in their faces last year. This whole team is arrogant and expects to get back to the Superbowl on talent alone.

I just think they are a finese team thats why. They are a good team but they are a finese team imo. When they get hit in the mouth they tend to struggle and thats a sign they lack toughness. Perfect example was the loss to Indy and the loss New York. When Indy came out in the second half of that game and decided we are not going to let these guys blow us out at home ,where we are trying to pay tribute to our cancer stricken coach and hit us in the mouth you saw the result? they folded. Then we go to New York and get punched in the mouth by a more physical team and eventualy get blown out.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The way things are set up we face the Vikes and then the 49ers if we win. We wouldn't get Seattle unless we both advance to the Championship round I believe.

OP
OP
GreenBlood

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
To ask if the Skins or others worry you, you are implying that the Pack WILL beat the Vikings..And for me, I just can't do that...

So are you telling me that your brain is unable to process hypothetical matchups? If you've ever issued a prediction on what you think the Packers' record will be, then you've done just that.

By the way, I do think the Packers WILL beat the Vikings, so why would I merely imply as such? I've got no problem saying that outright.

Would you ask the same question to MM, or any other member of the team? And if so, what answer would you expect?

No, but none of us have any effect on the team. Prognostication is a fan's prerogative.

Here. Let me re-phrase in a way that perhaps you can process. Which non-Packers team do you think will be toughest in the NFC playoffs? Does that make it easier?

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
We're not the team, now are we?
Which is why we're allowed to worry and shout our prerogatives about how we would run the team or what we think is important for the team to do. Because all our talk boils down to moot. Just keeps us entertained between games

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
So are you telling me that your brain is unable to process hypothetical matchups? If you've ever issued a prediction on what you think the Packers' record will be, then you've done just that.

By the way, I do think the Packers WILL beat the Vikings, so why would I merely imply as such? I've got no problem saying that outright.

No, but none of us have any effect on the team. Prognostication is a fan's prerogative.

Here. Let me re-phrase in a way that perhaps you can process. Which non-Packers team do you think will be toughest in the NFC playoffs? Does that make it easier?

I have already stated my opinion, and to try and dumb down your question just ticks me off..If you still need to know read post #29

So move on

Thanks

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We can't look past the Vikes....
We are no longer unbeatable at home in the playoffs...
AND MN has proven that they CAN go toe to toe with us.

My vote goes to the Vikes and AD.
Hope we get 21 and Cobb back this Saturday though thats for sure.

Go Pack!

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Heavy nickel, ie Daniels and Neal on OLB and Clay in the middle, or the pseudo 53/35 we played against the Texans would be nice to see either one

OP
OP
GreenBlood

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have already stated my opinion, and to try and dumb down your question just ticks me off..If you still need to know read post #29

So move on

Thanks

Okay, you can get the *** out of your ******* any time now. You're mighty thin-skinned.

OP
OP
GreenBlood

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We can't look past the Vikes....

So now discussing who might be the hardest team to beat in the NFC is the equivalent to looking past the Vikings? You do realize none of us have any effect on the game either way, right?

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Good morning all. Today, the NFC team I'm most concerned about is the 49'ers.

Everyone on the same page here? ;) This game of symbolic of our nation as a whole... split right down the middle -- can't we agree on anything?? :) Ok, I'll shut the hell up. Ok...go Pack... it's going to be one of those games that just plain drive me nuts as I watch. Going forward, I'll be rooting for the team that wins tonight's game.

D

Dan115

I will be rooting only for THE GREEN BAY PACKERS always! going forward back ward sideways it is GREEN BAY

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
7 people put the 49ers as their answer.
Let's hope these 7 can be crossed off as potential winning answers, oh, in about 15 hours.......I hope only the 1 person who chose Atlanta still is "alive" with their choice....