What Makes You Purr For The Packers?

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Here's one I just mention on another thread. There is still a lot of hand wringing going on about the loss of Cullen Jenkins. But look at this; Cullen Jenkins currently has 7 tackles, 4 sacks. While Jarius Wynn has 9 tackles, 3 sacks. The Packers have someone to fill the position nicely. He just isn't get creds yet.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
What doesn't make me purr for the Packers? We have the best players in the League. We have the best fans in the League, and we have the most championships of any team in the League. Besides all of that we have players who are, for the most part, good, genuine, likable guys, and we don't have the prima donnas that create distractions.

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love the fact that Green Bay has the most championships in the league, and yet the fanbase is respectful, smart and welcoming instead of being like New York Yankees or Pittsburgh Steelers fans bragging about how godly their team is and how no other franchise stands a chance, despite the fact that we could easily be like them.

I also like the old-school style of this football team. They play in a retro stadium, wore their same jerseys and logo since 1961, and play in a punch-you-in-the-mouth style of football (Remember when they knocked out two quarterbacks in the 2010 NFC Championship? That's how cold champions have to be to win). And they don't care what other teams think.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love it that they are from my home state of Wisconsin.
I was born here. I now live here. And the Packers are Wisconsin based.
A win-win-win situation for me!

I can't believe how awesome it is to share the state with the best NFL team ever!

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Yeah, what I like about Stark's is that he takes a hit and pushes on for another 3 yards. That one run was awesome. I really liked how they didn't shift gears to the run game to burn the clock and just kept attacking. I have every belief that baring some kind of natural calamity the Pack will be 6-0 when they get to San Diego, and 7-0 when they leave.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts