What is your Packer game day tailgate grub?

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
1. Cheese Curds, slightly warm and definitely squeaky fresh from the plant
2. Beer - Colder and stouter the better
3. Bratwursts Fresh charcoal grilled then sauteed in beer and kraut. (Venison brats when I have them)
4. Beer with a beer chaser to change things up
Repeat.

We think alike, but I do my tailgating at the advanced amateur level.

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We usually get there so early we start off with breakfast.
Pancakes and Sausage (IN BULK) on the flat grill.
either hit the Coffee & Baileys or Bloodies...

Then...

Usually switch to beers and mixers

Then...

Brats, (homemade venison are the BEST) onions, maybe some beans or potatoe salad.

Also depends on the weather... obviously the nicer the weather the more we'll cook.

The worse the weather (which is usually the case).... The more we'll have to drink :)

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We usually get there so early we start off with breakfast.
Pancakes and Sausage (IN BULK) on the flat grill.
either hit the Coffee & Baileys or Bloodies...

Then...

Usually switch to beers and mixers

Then...

Brats, (homemade venison are the BEST) onions, maybe some beans or potatoe salad.

Also depends on the weather... obviously the nicer the weather the more we'll cook.

The worse the weather (which is usually the case).... The more we'll have to drink :)
You make it seem like you practically live there.

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
For 7 o'clock games we get there around 9 am and start cooking chicken booyah while that's cooking we usually dominate a couple cases of beer and play some beer darts(those who are interested in knowing how to play let me no) then usually we will fire up the grill and make some brats and kraut while drinking more beer. Then once the booyah is done we hand it out to random ppl so they can enjoy the 15 lbs with us...then we drink more

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
For 7 o'clock games we get there around 9 am and start cooking chicken booyah while that's cooking we usually dominate a couple cases of beer and play some beer darts(those who are interested in knowing how to play let me no) then usually we will fire up the grill and make some brats and kraut while drinking more beer. Then once the booyah is done we hand it out to random ppl so they can enjoy the 15 lbs with us...then we drink more

What the hell is booyah? sounds good. I would definatly like to know how to play that game. I am buying a keg of newcastle for the SD game.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a pastor and I usually rush to get home in time for kickoff. Sometimes I don't quite make it. So I usually grab a quick sandwich during the first commercial.

Honestly, this is one of the hardest aspects of my career. lol

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
I'm a pastor and I usually rush to get home in time for kickoff. Sometimes I don't quite make it. So I usually grab a quick sandwich during the first commercial.

Honestly, this is one of the hardest aspects of my career. lol

Ask the members of your congregation to sin a little less during football season so you can cut some time off the sermon. :preach:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts