1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Announcement What is this Live Broadcast you are talking about??? (Tailgate Stream)

Discussion in 'Packer Forum Announcements' started by robdog, Nov 5, 2011.

1. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +283 / 2 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    Alright guys, we are going to be trying something a little new and I am REALLY hoping it all works out. With the help of RealCaliforniaCheese, we are going to be attempt a LIVE Broadcast from the Tailgate.

You can see the stream on the bottom on the chat page. Right now it is broadcast from my office. :) This is just a temporary test to see how well it works and to see if I can get the damn audio to work, lol. Anyways, leave me some feedback and let me know how it works. There is also a mobile app you can download at: http://www.ustream.tv/everywhere

Leave some feedback on this thread.
  2. neilfii

neilfii Hall of Fame Fan

Ratings:
    +714 / 0 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    A virtual tailgate. That's awesome. Now we don't ever have to leave the house. ;)
  3. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,388 / 7 / -1
    Packer Fan Since:
    We are spoiled!!! This sounds just wicked awesome! Thanks for putting this together guys. Hopefully everything runs smoothly. I encourage everyone to check this out!!! Nobody else has this, NOBODY! :)
  4. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +819 / 8 / -4
    Packer Fan Since:
    :x3: ughhhhhhhhhhhh we fall back one hour tonight, which means 1 MORE hour to wait till the tailgate starts!!!

This is SOOOOO COOOL!

I can't wait to see everyone introduce themselves in front of the camera! LOL!! :)
  5. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +283 / 2 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    Still working on the audio issues, but I will try to figure something out, lol. Either way, there will be a chat terminal everyone can jump on, lol.
  6. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +819 / 8 / -4
    Packer Fan Since:
    It was not on a few minutes ago...wanted to lurk in your office!! :sneaky: I'm going to check it out now...

Was just reading that thread, and excited to hear how the rally went tonight!