What is this 1996 Packers Superbowl ring??

jjligman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My buddy was given a 1996 Packers superbowl ring and we are trying to figure out what it is. Does anyone have a picture of the rings the full time Packer employees received after the 1996 superbowl win? Its 10 karat gold and on the front has the G logo and around the logo says SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS * PACKERS * all the way around it but there are no diamonds or CZ on the inside is etched

10 k
tm / c 1997 nflp
0196 of 5000

I'll try and get and post some pics but any info would be very much appreciated. Thanks folks.

-Josh

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

doughsellz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My buddy was given a 1996 Packers superbowl ring and we are trying to figure out what it is. Does anyone have a picture of the rings the full time Packer employees received after the 1996 superbowl win? Its 10 karat gold and on the front has the G logo and around the logo says SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS * PACKERS * all the way around it but there are no diamonds or CZ on the inside is etched

10 k
tm / c 1997 nflp
0196 of 5000

I'll try and get and post some pics but any info would be very much appreciated. Thanks folks.

-Josh

I received one of those replica rings as a gift a few years back. It's real gold all right but the real thing has diamonds making up the entire "G" logo. It looks very impressive & no one could mistake what you & I both have for the actual ring.

Attachments

• Superbowl_XXXI_ring.jpg
    Superbowl_XXXI_ring.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 181

Members online

Latest posts