what is everybody doing for the NFC title game?

JoshTheChild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have to freakin work from 2-11!!! but i plan on taking a little longer lunch break than usual! from 7-8:30!!! lol, if we make the superbowl should I call off that day?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I might go down by Trippster if i'm feeling better by game day. If not, i'll curl up by my TV and cheer on the Packers to VICTORY!!!

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Flying in on Saturday, brats and beer party Saturday night up in Door County, then THE GAME ON SUNDAY. WOOOOOOOOO

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack&BrettCrazed4 said:
I'm supposed to go... but that all seems to be changing due to some selfish family members... but, whatever, I'll see what happens
Sarah..........don't tell me your getting shafted out of your ticket!!!
You didn't go last week........that just doesn't seem fair.
I got to go last week, and it was a BLAST. This week it's gonna be COOOOOLD out there. It will be ZERO degrees out during the game, well below that with the wind chill.
If you DO go, be SURE to bundle up!!!

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
10 YearS ago when Packers played Carolina in the NFC Championship game, we all gathered as we do every football Sunday where we like to call "Packer Central" in our hometown. Friend of mine has had a sattelite since 1988, haven't missed a game since then.
Well we decided to Make it like we were at the game and take the tv outside and tailgate and for us it was like being there.
If anyone remembers it was even colder that day than is predicted for Sundays game.
That Sunday game time temp in Ohio was -4F, but the game started at 1pm our time and the sun was shining so it wasn't all that bad since we all dressed for the occasion.
There had been a significant snow storm the day before so as we cleaned off the deck to watch the game we piled the snow up as high as we could and used the pile as a place we could do our Lambeau Leaps when The Packers scored.
You would think that as a person gets older he would get a liitle more sense, but the minute NY intercepted the ball last week, it was decided that no matter what we will all be watching The 2007 NFC Championship game outside as we did 11 years earlier.
So come Sunday night when the temp is predicted to be 8 above zero, with no sun we will all be gathered once again around the TV outside at Packer Central. Rooting on The Pack to get to another superbowl!!!!

GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheKanataThrilla

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have an invite to go to a friend's place for the game. I am not sure if I am going to go or just stay home and watch the game. The guy is a Colts' fan so it is not like he will be cheering for The Pack as he is a fan of the Manning boys. Also, the last time I was there for a Packer playoff game was a few years ago against Minny and needless to say it wasn't a great experience (bad luck?). I will probably just put on my lucky packer hoodie (which I forgot to do last week until after Seattle scored their first touchdown and Grant had his second fumble) crack open a few fake beers (I am on a sobriety New Year resolution till SuperBowl) and enjoy the game with my sweetie who will be wearing the pink Favre jersey I got her for Christmas.

Guitarzan-54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As a BEARS fan, and born and raised in NEW YORK CITY, I'm gonna have to go with the GIANTS on this one.

Although, it's pretty much a no-brainer that the PACK are gonna walk with this one.
The GIANTS have one helluva run defense. But, they're a bit beat-up after that Cowboys game.

SO.....IF the PACKERS should win, when it all gets down to brass tacks
I believe you gotta stand behind your DIVISION in the BIG GAME....should they get that far.
...regardless of rivalries. There comes a time ya just gotta stick to your own. The NFCN!
(even if it makes you wanna barf....LOL!)

So, If the PACKERS make it to Glendale, I will be heading up to Lake Geneva (HOG'S & KISSES), with my bran new
Christmas BEARS Devin Hester Super Bowl Jersey....and Cheering for THE BLACK & BLUE!!!!

(HELL!....I haven't even worn it yet!....and it's gonna be for the PACKERS! LOL!!!)

BRING THAT LOMBARDI BACK HOME WHERE IT BELONGS BOYS!!!!! - THE NFCN!!!

DAAaaauuuUUM!!!!!!.....This is gonna be one helluva Sunday!

GIANTS - PACKERS ........ CHARGERS - PATRIOTS

WHOA!!!!.....HOLY COW! - THIS IS FOOTBALL BABY!!!!

SHOW'EM WHY WE'RE CALLED "THE BLACK & BLUE" DIVISION!!!!

GOOD LUCK GUYS! - AND HERE'S TO NO INJURIES!!!

YEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

HERE IT COMES!!!! THIS IS THE BEST PART OF THE TRIP!!!

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great sig Guitar!!! the 3D bears is AWESOME!!! Can you make one like that for me? (Packers of course!)

some friends are coming over and I will be sitting in front of my 5ft by 8ft screen (yes...that's right!) with surround sound. Makes you feel like you are there (I am working on the frozen toes effect). When thirsty, I will actually stand up, take two steps to my right and draw a draft out of my tap (ahh it's great to be single!) All this while munching on cheese and crackers. Sucks to be me... :wink:

Oh! and I might get the priviledge of having the great CHEESY and his better half (would that make her a fine wine? :shock: ) joining me!

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since I lost my voice at Lambeau last Saturday and can still hardly talk, if my voice still hasn't come back by Sunday I will just stay home and watch it.
I f I have my voice back My wife and I will go to Jacks TeePee bar which is an official Packer bar and get loud again.
The problem with that plan is we would probably have to get there at noon to get a table, in which case i might not know if they are ski jumping or playing football.

Guitarzan-54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great sig Guitar!!! the 3D bears is AWESOME!!! Can you make one like that for me? (Packers of course!)

some friends are coming over and I will be sitting in front of my 5ft by 8ft screen (yes...that's right!) with surround sound. Makes you feel like you are there (I am working on the frozen toes effect). When thirsty, I will actually stand up, take two steps to my right and draw a draft out of my tap (ahh it's great to be single!) All this while munching on cheese and crackers. Sucks to be me... :wink:

Oh! and I might get the priviledge of having the great CHEESY and his better half (would that make her a fine wine? :shock: ) joining me!

Thanks Bro! ....give me a little time to look into that!

Yeah, I'm with you. THIS Sunday I'm gonna hang out in my Hot Tub, watching my 60", and drinking a LOT of COLD ONES!!!!
....and, of course, I gotta invite the local ladies over....they just luuuuuve Favr...I mean HOT TUBS!

YEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!

GOD DAAaaauuuUUM! ....I LOVE FOOTBALL!!!!!

flep

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'l be watching at home in the UK.

The Packers game kicks off at 11:30 PM so will finsih aroun 3AM Monday morning.

Luckily I have he day off. So I'll have a few beers and whiskies during the game.

Will probably jon in, in the cha room.

Looking forward to this so much

GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
Pack&BrettCrazed4 said:
I'm supposed to go... but that all seems to be changing due to some selfish family members... but, whatever, I'll see what happens
I got to go last week, and it was a BLAST. This week it's gonna be COOOOOLD out there. It will be ZERO degrees out during the game, well below that with the wind chill.

It's looking like that Al. The apparent "deal" my Dad and brother are claiming is that my brother gets dibs on all tickets in the playoffs. Well, after the Divisional game, he left to go back to school on Sunday, my dad assumed he would go home and stay home. Apparently, that's not going to happen. The kid with no money decides to sign off to get a credit card and purchases a ticket to fly back here Friday. So my dad basically told me fair is fair, but I don't buy that crap, I'm so pissed off. But I kind of gave my dad the 3rd degree about it and he's feeling guilty and is telling me he's just going to fedex the tickets to me and have me and my brother just go, but then I'll feel guilty because these are his tickets and this opportunity only comes around literally at the moment once in a lifetime. So you see here, I'm stuck in a vicious cycle :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack&BrettCrazed4 said:
Pack&BrettCrazed4 said:

It's looking like that Al. The apparent "deal" my Dad and brother are claiming is that my brother gets dibs on all tickets in the playoffs. Well, after the Divisional game, he left to go back to school on Sunday, my dad assumed he would go home and stay home. Apparently, that's not going to happen. The kid with no money decides to sign off to get a credit card and purchases a ticket to fly back here Friday. So my dad basically told me fair is fair, but I don't buy that crap, I'm so pissed off. But I kind of gave my dad the 3rd degree about it and he's feeling guilty and is telling me he's just going to fedex the tickets to me and have me and my brother just go, but then I'll feel guilty because these are his tickets and this opportunity only comes around literally at the moment once in a lifetime. So you see here, I'm stuck in a vicious cycle :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Oh man thats tough. I wish all three of you could go!

mateus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TheKanataThrilla said:
At least you will not be at a Leaf game. :Canada:

I only attend Leafs games if I'm forced to do so.
please tell me your a habs fan 8)
personally im going to catch the game at a friend's house, giants fan, and going to enjoy history in the making! w00t!
GO PACK!

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will be up at Lambeau for the game our location for tailgating is a church parking lot a few blocks from the stadium, and PF.com members that are up there either going to the game or just to tailgate and heading to a bar etc should stop through.

Map to the church HERE in another post I made.

Edit, we will most likely have a black Dodge Durango that we are grilling out behind, or at least have a card table, chairs etc setup by.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sitting in my Basement watching my big screen with my buddies (a patriot fan and a Bronco/Jet fan) and not to move an inch from the t.v. until its over (as I usually do).

azmedic85308

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will be flying in Friday night and since tickets for the game are out of my price range I will hopefully find a good Packer bar in the Menomonie/Eau Claire area.

Members online

Latest posts