What If...

RedSoxExcel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok, so finally we have an official decision and we know where we are going.

But what IF(I know for some it is impossible to imagine because he had SUCH a great game against Dallas...), Rodgers is like Ryan Leaf or gets injured 2 games in.

Will those that wanted Favre out of here, admit that TT may have made a mistake? You don't even have to say "He made a mistake and misjudged talent". Just say "He MAY have misjudged Rodgers". Thats all I ask for my sanity. So many people on this board so blinded by "Packers Loyality", that they refuse to admit TT has made any mistakes when infact he is quoted as saying that they may have made mistakes in handling the Favre un-retirement.

But overall, all I'm asking is, if Rodgers fails, will everyone agree that we should have kept Favre? (Obviously if Rodgers succeeds, I will be the first one on here to admit I misjudged his talent)

I still feel bad for Rodgers, I think the expectations are unrealistic on him. He's never started a game and is following a HOF, not a good combo as history has shown. Now there is even more pressure on him. Good luck Rodgers, you are going to need it. In the end, if I was a GM, which I'm clearly not, I would rather have Favre but we got you, so go out and prove us doubters wrong.

Woodson21

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that would suck for me cause i just picked up a rodgers jersey lol.. but i have a feeling that rodgers is gonna do ok as our starter.

°Jacob°

Cheesehead
Reaction score
first of all, no one wanted favre out of here,

and second of all,

What if aaron rodgers does GREAT, and brett struggles, will all you who actually did want TT out of here admit YOU all made a mistake?

Woodson21

Cheesehead
Reaction score
as a packer fan i can honestly say i didn't want brett gone. but now that hes not here, and rodgers is the man i stand behind AR 110% and hope he does better then favre does in NY..

mkapp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if that happens, still not a mistake by TT. How could he have known that would happen? What if we DID bring Favre back and he is the one who got injured. All that drama and mess for nothing. Packers did what is best for the team - which is the right move. I hope we do pick up a vet. QB just in case though. Pennington?

starr15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
id be screwed cause i have a rodgers jersey and my favre jersey is in display and as soon as you walk in my house you see ted thompson's picture

Members online

Latest posts