What I did and did not see Monday against the Vikings

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I did see Aaron Kampmann playing great in his "contract year" in a nationally televised game between the team that made him an offer as a restricted free agent and the team that matched it. Unused cap money as part of a signing bonus for him is money well spent.

I saw a good game from the rest of the D-line especially Cole except when they had been on the field too long in the second half.

I saw a lot of turnover opportunities by the defense including a Nick Collins INT.

I saw the inner 3 positions of the O-line just not playing to the level required. The running game never got on track.

I saw the same game plan for the Falcons repeated. Few downfield passes getting the defense away from the line of scrimmage.

I saw a lot of 3 and outs and too many punts.

I saw a defense get worn down during the second half.

I did see a need to trade down in the draft and gain more draft picks.

I did not see multiple sustained drives. I did not see the O-line perform well and I did not see opportunities for the running backs to make plays.

I did not see much of Ryan Longwell as the offense went nowhere and I did not see many 1st downs.

I did not see Brett Favre on target as much as usual.

I did not see a victory.

I did not see the home field advantage that should have been there against a dome team.

I do not see a winning season in 05.

Latest posts