What happens if...

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers start off 5-0 or even 4-1, and Favre and the passing game are carrying us along with our defense...

Will everyone on the board be happy then?

Will that answer the question on whether Favre still has it or not?

Would there still be belly-aching about something or another?

Just wanted to throw out a senerio in which it is positive instead of negative... :D

Hell the season hasn't begun and it is all gloom and doom... Everybody is tied for the lead right NOW.

God I hope so.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
I've got a great feeling about the Philly game, home opener, stout Defense, and surprise everyone decent running game. I like our odds.

NYG will be tough, just cause its in Jersey, and who knows what'll happen there, but we should handle them.

Chargers have to lose sometime, why not on the road against an upstart team in a defensive slugfest?

If we take two out of our first three games, I think that the playoffs will be a great possibility, and the general mood on here will be one of excitement.

Since when is a home opener a good sign? Opening up against the Eagles isn't good either.

We've lost every opening home game since the renovation a few years ago.

Donovan McNabb is undefeated against Green Bay.
I would say that that now puts the odds in our favor! The string can only go on so long, so now is a great time to turn it around!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ok....everyone just breath...... sit back count to 10 then post.
(ALWAYS has to make things SO difficult!!!!!)
Lets see.........one.........two..........three..........four........uh, whats next.......can ya give me a hint???? :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
haha... i think you did it right. one two three four ten ... right?
Hey! If i take off my shoes and socks, i can count to 20!!!!!!
(I can even count to 21 if i need too!!!) :lol: :shock: :lol:

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the defense can dominate as they have shown some evidence of in the pre season, this team will be able to stay in the game with anyone. What the defense can't do is give up those one or two big plays that can cause you to lose the game. If the offense develops, that's not as crucial, but the Packers running game will have to improve dramatically to take some pressure off the passing game and to protect the defense.

I like Mike McCarthy a lot. He has been way more than I ever thought was possible. As long as he is in control of this team we can be assured they will be well coached. I am one that believes that this team is on the rise. 10-6 is a possibility.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree......i even see them as going 11-5 this year. (Yeah, i know, i dream BIG!) but i really believe they can do it!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts