What happened?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This topic got very derailed
Right now it's at 200+ replies.
I think it's really fun at how the topic has sorta changed because the OP can no longer troll from being banned.
Shall we try and go for 300?

I'll start with a Packers related topic and see where it goes.

So what where did all the love for Flynn go?
There was all this outcry for bringing him back. He comes back. And now, crickets.
Are we all really so satisfied with Tolzein that we are OK with Flynn sitting out?
I'm not.
Put Flynn in.
He is our back up with more experience and knows how to win games.
This is a perfect opportunity for MM/TT to fix the mistakes they made at backup QBs.
Your thoughts?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Right now it's at 200+ replies.
I think it's really fun at how the topic has sorta changed and it's still going on where the OP has been banned.
He is no longer here to troll.
Shall we try and go for 300?

I'll start with a Packers related topic and see where it goes.

So what where did all the love for Flynn go?
There was all this outcry for bringing him back. He comes back. And now, crickets.
Are we all really so satisfied with Tolzein that we are OK with Flynn sitting out?
I'm not.
Put Flynn in.
He is our back up with more experience and knows how to win games.
This is a perfect opportunity for MM/TT to fix the mistakes they made at backup QBs.
Your thoughts?

I don't see Scotty T as the problem. I say keep him in. I think he is better than Flynn to be honest. But the real problem has been the defense.

Rodgers will probably be back for thanksgiving anyways.

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
I'm here to help with the post count. Would you be interested in trading Tolzein back to the Chargers for Clipboard Jesus?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't see Scotty T as the problem. I say keep him in. I think he is better than Flynn to be honest. But the real problem has been the defense.

Rodgers will probably be back for thanksgiving anyways.
I agree with ya about the D-Fence.

Regarding Rodgers return: I have no idea. Some claim longer others claim by Thurs.
We will find out on Tuesday.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Have to love a post that gets the troops riled up and he original poster of it banned :coffee:

I wonder if he takes credit for naming "The Rose Bowl"?

No matter what back-up we have behind our O-line, I'm nervous. Wait until Rodgers comes back and everyone is holding their breath as Newhouse lets another DE right by..........................:speechless:

Last edited:

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
Jesus?
No problem because of what Vince said.
God, family, and the Green Bay Packers.
:tup:

Well this was embarassing. He gets traded to the Seahags for flipping a high 2nd with a low and a 3rd round pick to boot. We pick him back off waivers and they're still a better team than the Chargers.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nov 17, 2013 at 3:01 PM - Spanish Rose: This wont be happening. Let me replace capers please

Nov 17, 2013 at 3:04 PM - Spanish Rose: So is McCarthy. I would almost bet money my highschool team would beat them or be competitive. I've called 85% of their plays

Nov 17, 2013 at 3:20 PM - Spanish Rose: Im a better evaluator of talent than 85% if our personell

Nov 17, 2013 at 3:31 PM - Spanish Rose: you know why. Because i bought stock and im "part owner". So when I know for a fact i can run this organization better than anyone they have. Yea that annoys me

Nov 17, 2013 at 3:31 PM - Spanish Rose: Im a better head coach

Nov 17, 2013 at 3:32 PM - Spanish Rose: Im a better positions coach

Nov 17, 2013 at 3:32 PM - Spanish Rose: Im a better oc
Sure sounds like a one trick pony as someone said.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well this was embarassing. He gets traded to the Seahags for flipping a high 2nd with a low and a 3rd round pick to boot. We pick him back off waivers and they're still a better team than the Chargers.

Well what can you expect from a team that keeps changing it's mind on uniforms?
Look at these things.
http://www.chargers.com/team/history/uniforms/uniform-visual-timeline.html#2007

And I like the look of the bolts going over the shoulders.
(Just for you, it's a pic of a Browns player missing the tackle. LOL)

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
Collinsworth made this comment about every helmet somehow harmonizing with the Pro Bowl jerseys except that Cheesehead hat that doesn't fit to anything! :D

I've got Rodgers on a couple of my FF teams. So I'm feeling a bit of the pain sort of as a proxy right now.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score

Awwww he can't be that bad! hubba hubba! :p *How's that for further derailing this thread?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The title of the thread fits so many senerios! :roflmao:
Exactly.

If/when we start winning again: What happened?
Capers doesn't get fired: What happened?
Draft picks that we don't understand: What happened?
This thread getting derailed: What happened?
Some confused why SpanishFly got banned: What happened?
Etc, etc.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Can you imagine how mad Coach SpanRo will be when he comes back and see just how we took off with this thread..
"YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT WHEN I ASKED.."WHAT HAPPENED?!!!"

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
What happened? I changed my mind on the avatar in favor of the more spirtual look. Some guy with seven kids just insn't me. :)

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can you imagine how mad Coach SpanRo will be when he comes back and see just how we took off with this thread..
"YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT WHEN I ASKED.."WHAT HAPPENED?!!!"
That's heelarious!
And that pic is the icing on the cake!
Wish I could give you more than one "funny" rating for that.
Oh wait.
Here ya go.
:laugh: :roflmao: :laugh: :roflmao: :laugh: :roflmao: :laugh:

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
^^ I missed that gem too! I'm going to have to scour this thread for anything else I missed!

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
What happened?

(well not really... unfortunately) :(

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
What happened?

(well not really... unfortunately) :(

Ok.... this is soooooo wrong on sooooo many levels... :) I'm over here in Wisconsin proving that you can laugh out loud while grimmacing -- see, I DID get kicked in the junk blocking a punt all those years ago. As gawd herself is my witness, my "guys" are still in my throat..and, I can still hit the high notes in church.

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
Nice one weeds. When I played I was the punter... so no problem there. I was less fortunate during my run as an ice hockey goaltender. Picture dangling below the can in the butterfly position. If a shot gets under your stick it can lead to some rather severe discomfort. My hockey experience made me an adequate catcher in recreational baseball leagues. You get banged up with foul tips and stray bats. But my worst injury ever came in the last inning of a 7-1 game where I traded positions with the 2nd baseman for the hell of it. I collided head on with the center fielder running down a shallow blooper. Separated shoulder, fractured cheekbone and seven days in the hospital. I've have some glorious ski wipe outs... but who'd consider baseball dangerous. :confused:

Latest posts