What happened?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, English is a second language for Buggybill.... He's Breeee--tishhhh. ;):whistling:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Funny thing is that I just watched this the other night for the second time.
First time was in the theatre.
I think I liked it and found it funny back then.
This time I didn't laugh once.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey man chess can be dangerous too. Could get punched in the face after castling out of Check. xD
Ever see the movie Searching for Bobby Fischer?
Epic gun fight in the chess club.
And that fist fight that Ben Kingsley gets into with that other teacher?
Oh man, was that awesome.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

So have I offended you now for being Breeee Tish, as Weeds called me ???? :eek:. :p

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So have I offended you now for being Breeee Tish, as Weeds called me ???? :eek:. :p
I know your joking around with me mate.
I love our exchanges here on the forum.
However I am still a tad upset with you for breaking my online translator.

One of my fondest memories of visiting London was meeting a German male in the Youth Hostel. We went out clubbing. And I'm thinking that here I am, an American hanging out with a German in London England and we were bitter enemies not all that long ago.

I

I know your joking around with me mate.
I love our exchanges here on the forum.

Thank God. I can call off the British invasion fleet which is just off the coast of Florida :laugh:. I SAY invasion fleet, its actually three row boats and a river ferry. :whistling:

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Bill .... Bill .... Bill .... if we can hold off the Canadians, we can sure hold off the British whaling fleet. :) It's those darned Texans ... we haven't been able to contain them though.

Hey, this thread has a little something to alienate nearly everyone, doesn't it? :)

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score

Oh yeah ... my son thinks they're hilarious ... but ... he also thinks that Will Farrell and Adam ******* are good comedic actors. *SIGH* ... I'm thinking that my lovely "Reason For Being" (that's RFB) was secretly knocking down bathtub gin when she was carrying him. :) I am pleased that neither of them understand my need to be at this forum and do not participate so that I can feel free to talk 'sh*t' about them. (Seriously, they're both fantastic and we have a lot of fun at each other's expense -- it's one of those family failings, I guess. :) )

I

Oh yeah ... my son thinks they're hilarious ... but ... he also thinks that Will Farrell and Adam ******* are good comedic actors. *SIGH* ... I'm thinking that my lovely "Reason For Being" (that's RFB) was secretly knocking down bathtub gin when she was carrying him. :) I am pleased that neither of them understand my need to be at this forum and do not participate so that I can feel free to talk 'sh*t' about them. (Seriously, they're both fantastic and we have a lot of fun at each other's expense -- it's one of those family failings, I guess. :) )

I hear brother. mine keeps telling me I'd be lost without her

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Bill .... Bill .... Bill .... if we can hold off the Canadians, we can sure hold off the British whaling fleet. :) It's those darned Texans ... we haven't been able to contain them though.

Hey, this thread has a little something to alienate nearly everyone, doesn't it? :)

Why hold off the Canadians? They are pretty much our 51st state anyhow. Without them, our NHL teams would suck.

But, hold off the Texans? That offends me! ;)

(will be at the Texans game today. Scored some free tix, which isn't difficult these days considering how badly they've played this year)

Go Pack.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Why hold off the Canadians? They are pretty much our 51st state anyhow. Without them, our NHL teams would suck.

But, hold off the Texans? That offends me! ;)

(will be at the Texans game today. Scored some free tix, which isn't difficult these days considering how badly they've played this year)

Go Pack.

I knew someone from Texas would jump all over that. :)

I

Ive been

I have been lurking here for a long time. Rose's I can do better attitude isnt a good way of making his point, but big problems still exist even if most of us choose to gloss over them. I dont have a good feeling about this team. The instant comparisons to 2010 every time things start to go rough are getting old.

I dont think ANYBODY is disputing there is a problem with the team, it`s the way he`s making his point. NOBODY else reckons they know the answer :tup:

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
This thread wasn't about the Packers from the git-go ... it was about a cyber clown indulging himself with a little chest beating exercise. So... anything goes.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
I work on monday so here is Tuesday morning quarterbacking, I would rather have a Friggin Win, but a Friggin Tie is better than a Friggin Lost/ at least in this division….

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
we'll never know that for sure... the end result is... we didn't lose, and for that I'm feeling ever grateful and on to Thursday! (That is the only way i've ever known as to how be a Packer fan... look for the positive and on to the next game!)
:tup:

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's a damn shame Spanish Rose was banned. He really had some amazingly hysterical posts. There was that one about his body fat percentage! hahahhah

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
It's a damn shame Spanish Rose was banned. He really had some amazingly hysterical posts. There was that one about his body fat percentage! hahahhah
I foresee that you may regret that thought ! LOL! Although...he'll probably thump his chest that his thread is now 11 pgs...10 of which are at his cost! :sneaky:

Last edited:

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
The Pack picked up 1/2 a game in the standings by simply NOT LOSING. I'd take a tie and losses for the Bears and ***** every week for the remainder of the Rodgers sabbatical.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I foresee that you may regret that thought ! LOL! Although...he'll probably thump his chest that his thread is now 11 pgs...10 of which is at his cost! :sneaky:

Phft... he had nothing to do with it beyond posting the thread after a partial lobotomy. We good natured and jocular folk took this baby to the next level.

Members online

Latest posts