What games are you anticipating next season?

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is a lot of potentially great games on the schedule.

The NFL did a great job giving the Packers a much deserving, tougher schedule than last years.

San Francisco at home
This could be top defense vs top offense, an easy pick for me and the one I am looking forward to the most

New Orleans at home
Another shoot out possibly depending on if both teams still have horrible defenses.

Tennessee at home
Love watching the Titans get their *** kicked, so hopefully the Pack runs it up on their sorry *****.

New York Giants on the road
Of course, everyone is expecting this to be the opener.

Indianapolis on the road
Regardless if it's Manning or not, this can be a good game.

Houston on the road
Top defense vs top offense. This is a game I'd cross my fingers for and hope it goes one way and not the other. If our defense is as bad as it was this season, Arian Foster can easily run for 200+ over it, and don't fault the Texans defense, they are one of the best units out there.
There are a few games I'm looking forward to more than others but the 2 I'm more interested in than the others is the NYGs & the 49ers

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lets go 7-9, sneak in the playoffs and blow everybodys mind. ;)

The Packers should hire a mathematician to figure out the worst possible record to get in the playoffs in this league. Factor in all of the variables, you know?

I'm looking forward to the Saints rematch at Lambeau Field. I'm hoping the game occurs late in the season, however.

And then, the 49ers game. I like the matchup because it's our offense vs. their defense, the closest we can get to a "Unstoppable Force meets Immovable Object" paradox. Should be a great game.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sure you say 7-9 jokingly & ROFL for some strange reason. I'd love to go 19-0. I'd say worst case scenirio we go 14-2 next season. Need a better running game & hoping we bring Driver back for at least 1 more season tho he wants to play 4 more yrs. If he's serious about the 4 more yrs I don't see him retiring as a Packer,unfortunately

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a little upset the Packers won't be able to beat the Falcons and "Matty Ice" again this year.
Don't get too upset. There's a chance they'll have to come upto Lambeau for the Playoffs. The only thing Rodgers is missing is a home playoff win for his resume'

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't get too upset. There's a chance they'll have to come upto Lambeau for the Playoffs. The only thing Rodgers is missing is a home playoff win for his resume'

I actually think Matty Ice still has nightmares about the playoff game last year. He must wake up in cold sweats thinking about Tramon Williams.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
For the last several years there's been at least 5 different teams that make the playoffs the following season. I was lookin' at the teams to see who I'd pick as the new 5 & I can see the Eagles & Chargers gettin' in. As far the other 3 I'm not sure yet. Atlanta is iffy.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I just read some more Giant fans bashing other teams and boasting today. I can't wait to see the Packers go against the g-strings this year and run up the score on them.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
The top 3 on my list are the Bears, with the on paper improved offense and what I believe will be our new improved D next season should be interesting. The 9'ers, want to see how our powerful O performs against a powerful D and of course NY, I want bloody beat down revenge, I want to blow them out, to bury them. I know revenge is a dish best served cold but I want blood. and then the Saints, going to be interesting is they can hold it together this year.

And of course if there is a Packer Forum Tailgate at one of the Lambeau Games, I will probably be there, courtesy of my stepson who has just completed his residency and is finally going to start making big bucks as a Doc, and wants to say thank you for all the help over the years. So Let us know ROB DOG. Party on Garth.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had a dream the other day I was at my second NFL game but my first at Lambeau.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Da Bears.

Anyone else ever notice how all of our division rivals hate the Packers exponentially more than they hate each other? Granted, the Bears have been our rivals forever, Detroit has a legitimate beef after years of lost Thanksgivings, and Minnesota.. well, I just love to hate them, I don't know why

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Da Bears.

Anyone else ever notice how all of our division rivals hate the Packers exponentially more than they hate each other? Granted, the Bears have been our rivals forever, Detroit has a legitimate beef after years of lost Thanksgivings, and Minnesota.. well, I just love to hate them, I don't know why
When Lovie Smith was hired as the cubs I mean bears HC he said his 1st goal is to beat the Packers and #2 is to win a SB

60six

DIE HARD
Reaction score
It would be Chicago by far.

Have they closed the gap with Marshall ? Bush also gives them a little something extra. If they can draft another good WR, it could get interesting this year in the North.

Members online

Latest posts