What games are you anticipating next season?

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
There is a lot of potentially great games on the schedule.

The NFL did a great job giving the Packers a much deserving, tougher schedule than last years.

San Francisco at home
This could be top defense vs top offense, an easy pick for me and the one I am looking forward to the most

New Orleans at home
Another shoot out possibly depending on if both teams still have horrible defenses.

Tennessee at home
Love watching the Titans get their *** kicked, so hopefully the Pack runs it up on their sorry *****.

New York Giants on the road
Of course, everyone is expecting this to be the opener.

Indianapolis on the road
Regardless if it's Manning or not, this can be a good game.

Houston on the road
Top defense vs top offense. This is a game I'd cross my fingers for and hope it goes one way and not the other. If our defense is as bad as it was this season, Arian Foster can easily run for 200+ over it, and don't fault the Texans defense, they are one of the best units out there.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looking forward to see how they do against the strong teams.
Saints, 49ers, Lions, Texans and Giants.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really, I am only looking forward to the playoffs.
The regular season is fool's gold now.
9-7? Can still win Super Bowl IF getting into the playoffs.
15-1? Doesn't matter as the records are erased once the playoffs start.

My heartbreak won't heal here until we march thru the playoffs.

But I hope we get San Fran early.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really, I am only looking forward to the playoffs.
The regular season is fool's gold now.
9-7? Can still win Super Bowl IF getting into the playoffs.
15-1? Doesn't matter as the records are erased once the playoffs start.

My heartbreak won't heal here until we march thru the playoffs.

Agree on all counts.

Reaction score
Texans & 49ers should be the toughest all around teams, solid offenses (good olines)/ hard hitting fast Defenses.
Saints & Giants are both pretty good, be fun to beat on 'em.
Lions will probably be trash talking, be fun to sweep the whole division again.
Want to see us kick butt in the playoffs, want the media to surround us, want to go 19-0.... bring on the 2012 season already!

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
It's a much tougher schedule. Don't see them winning 15 games getting away with crappy teams throwing 400 yards on the defense and giving up gobs of points. With this defense and that schedule, I'm saying 10-6 or 11-5.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Thought I saw they were coming to Seattle, which is where I live, so that's the one I'm looking forward to. I will be there.

JTheGreat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Houston game will be the toughest. If I had to pick a team from the AFC going to superbowl right now, it would be the Texans.

I still see the pack being a 12 win team next year.

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Thought I saw they were coming to Seattle, which is where I live, so that's the one I'm looking forward to. I will be there.

Yes, they play Seattle on the road, along with the Rams, and Arizona and SF come to Lambeau for the other NFC West teams.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
12-4 is my call early on.

But, what worries me is the pattern for so many years now of teams playing the NFC East winning a title or making the SB. Teams in the East (Giants) or who play them in both conferences. Which means we might get a Steelers/Saints SB. :( Unlikely we get a Giants repeat based on history. The Pats get the SB loser curse now which means the Steelers take advantage since they play the NFC East. The Saints have the SB host curse but then again they also had the "loss to the Bucs curse" in 2009 and they played the NFC East then too and they do next year.

If you play the AFC West you are doomed btw.

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Never over look the Saints. Super bowl hosts or not, they'll probably make the playoffs. They play far better when they are under-estimated and constantly downed as an under dog.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Never over look the Saints. Super bowl hosts or not, they'll probably make the playoffs. They play far better when they are under-estimated and constantly downed as an under dog.

Yeah but teams don't tend to repeat as NFC South champs either. Still this is the Saints.

I want to see the Packers at Colts. I won't be shocked if the Colts play much better football next year with new coaches who might be a lot better then the crap they had last season. Luck will likely IMO right now be the starter based on everything I have seen/heard. The Packers D better hold off the rookie.......

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
For me the answer is always the next one.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
2012 Schedule is looking challenging, but fantastic. Cannot wait!

Besides division games, I am looking forward to:

San Francisco: Wish this matchup would have happened a few weeks ago...:cry:

Houston: Mario gets to face his old team. (I am a dreamer)

New Orleans: Brees will want to prove he really was the MVP.

NYG: Always nice to upset the Champs.

Is it September yet???

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
The last NFC team to repeat was the Cowboys. NYGs will deffinately NOT repeat. SO lookin' forward to playing them. If you guys could pick 1 game that Rodgers will be looking forward to what game would it be? Yes there are several things to look at but I pick the 49ers. In 2005 they chose Alex Smith over Rodgers so he's going to want to prove they chose the wrong guy.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
At least Flynn has 1 SB ring. Besides Miami,the Redskins are interested as well. I wish Matt the best......that is until he faces us.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Transplanted from Wisconsin 5 months ago. Ppl here are really different

Oh...you noticed that? :alien: :laugh:

It's geographically beautiful - and I've grown used to the high cost of living here, I guess, but when I travel back home I'm always a little stunned by how reasonable things are.

Can't wait for the big Packer fan invasion downtown though - that will be awesome. When the Packers were here in '96 or '97 (can't quite remember the timeline) I was there and it was a sea of cheeseheads and Packer jerseys. EVERYWHERE. The local newscasters actually complained about how badly we outnumbered Seahawks fans. (And...we won.)

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
NY Revenge
NO Who's your daddy
HOU Damn that Texan
SF You guys had your chance
SEA Gonna be my travel game this year, Packer Nation will be the 12th Man

2011 was a dress rehearsal, 19-0 in 2012

Members online

Latest posts