What Favre Scenario Would Make You Happy?

bigfog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ideally, retirement. But, since that's not likely, TT should trade and get what he can for him.

It's clear that Favre is no longer in the team's plans and since he no longer wants to cut grass and chop wood all day, the only real option is to pull off a trade. No way Favre gets to walk away. A trade to some team in the AFC is probably the way to go.

Marrdro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello my Yellow and Green friends. I have been watching the Lord Favreeeee story unfold over there on our PPO page.

No way he is traded. There isn't a team out there that is good enough for him to win now with that will give anything up for him and assume the 3 year contract he still has.

No way he plays second fiddle to AR.

No way he stays retired unless he is traded to a team like Miami or Atlanta were he won't be able to get to the SB.

I voted for the gifted one to be released but I would like to caveat that with a additional point.

TT should wait until the last minute to release him. That would ensure that no matter what team he landed with (Lord I hope it isn't the Bores or Vikes) it would take at least 4 games or so before he and the WR corp had any semblence of timing. And we all know that timing and precision are the keys to making the WCO passing scheme work right.

bigbyfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My ideal Favre scenario is that I wake up from this nightmare and go back to the life where Rodgers is the starter and Favre is still riding his tractor.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre is too good to stay retired. I'm going against the majority of PF fans here and hoping he comes out of retirement and has great success with another team. That team will instantly become my 2nd favorite team, and I will root for them unless they're playing us.

If we get knocked out of the playoffs, I hope Favre's new team can win the big one.

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How about this Favre comes out say "ok this has gotten out of hand. I look forward to coming back and competing for my staring job. I love the Packers, MM, and TT."
Yep thats what I would be ok with.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ideally, retirement. But, since that's not likely, TT should trade and get what he can for him.

It's clear that Favre is no longer in the team's plans and since he no longer wants to cut grass and chop wood all day, the only real option is to pull off a trade. No way Favre gets to walk away. A trade to some team in the AFC is probably the way to go.

anything is possible with Brett. he changes his mind more often than good year changes tires. my hope is that he will come to his senses and realize what he's done and just retires and goes away so that he can somehow re-earn his reverence from the fans.

ElleBlue

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre is too good to stay retired. I'm going against the majority of PF fans here and hoping he comes out of retirement and has great success with another team. That team will instantly become my 2nd favorite team, and I will root for them unless they're playing us.

If we get knocked out of the playoffs, I hope Favre's new team can win the big one.

Yup that's what I was thinking. I would probably watch and root for Favre secondarily, but only if the Packers are playing on Sunday and Favre is playing Monday night. :lol:

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
For me.. I just want the bleeding to end.. at this point don't really care.. just end it quickly.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How about this Favre comes out say "ok this has gotten out of hand. I look forward to coming back and competing for my staring job. I love the Packers, MM, and TT."
Yep thats what I would be ok with.

That would make me very happy. I'd love to see peace in Packerland, followed by a Lombardi.

twebdonny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Which scenario would make you happy?
Favre released
Favre traded for a 4th round pick or better
Favre stays retired

What the happened to option #4, That would be Brett as the GB starter?

That is my vote....

fix the poll

Members online

Latest posts