What do you wanna see this playoffs.

L

Lunchboxer

I would love to see Rodgers play a Perfect game. 31/31 377 Yards 4TDs INT 0 against the Saints. That would be a very awesome game to watch.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
A Saints/Packers NFC Championship would be nice with the Saints blowing out the 49ers in the divisional round and the Packers playing a perfect match against Dallas to give them a 45 point beating.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I'd like to see the Giants out. The Bears out. The Lions 1 and done. The Saints one and done. The Packers face the 49ers at Lambeau for the NFC crown and all the hype about defense winning Championships flushed right down the toilet with a Packers outstanding win by a major point differential.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd like to see the Giants out. The Bears out. The Lions 1 and done. The Saints one and done. The Packers face the 49ers at Lambeau for the NFC crown and all the hype about defense winning Championships flushed right down the toilet with a Packers outstanding win by a major point differential.

PERFECT scenerio.

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As long as we end up winning the Super Bowl again I really don't care...but I would love to see the Packers beat the 49ers as I have a Liberty Head quarter riding on that game =P

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Personally, I'd love to see Detroit/San Fran round 2. See what Schwartz does when he gets beat by Harbaugh twice!

YouFrgotPoland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing the Packers crush the Saints in the championship game. I like the Saints and all, but I feel like their fans are convinced they are better than us, like they forgot about the season opener.

Marem19

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want to see SF and the Pack in the NFC championship game and there to be heavy snow so when we win it will be really memorable

whoartthou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want to see the packers vs the giants in the WC, with packers ****** the giants (and that manning face).

Than i want to see packers vs saints in the NFCG... and the packers routing the saints in a shoot-out (I know this will **** packer fans, but i want to see brees win MVP over rodgers... and than lose to rodgers in the playoffs).

Than i would like a patriots/packers superbowl.... and either team winning would be fine to me.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Winning another Superbowl. I'd also like to see our defense play lights out for at least one game.

D

Dan115

Don't have to play perfect or even that good. Just win that last playoff game in Indiana. Feb 5 Just win baby!

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Why do I have this feeling inside of me that this defense you speak of is going to go light's out for the duration of the playoffs?

Wouldn't shock me Kitten. They will have something to maybe prove when it's all on the line.

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lions having epic comeback against the Cowboys to stun them again. Don't really care about Falcons/Saints matchup. 49ers beating up Saints would be ideal if not oh well. Crush Suh's Lions at Lambeau. Crush whoever plays us in NFC Championship game.

gmann001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like to see another Packers celebration at mid-field of Lucas Stadium Indianapolis with Charles Woodson getting a Super Bowl MVP.

To get there...
Saints at Packers in championship game for rematch of opening week. Afterall, what better way is there to "close" the NFC schedule than the way we "opened" it?

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would love to see:

a) the Giants whack the Cowboys out of the playoffs next week and Jerry Jones blow his stack.
b) A SF- NO showdown to see whether it really is the better defense or the better offense.
c) For the Packers, no matter who they play, to play like CHAMPIONS. Good protection for Rodgers and a defense that comes to life.

And yes, NO Saints fans are pretty much convinced they have the best team and no one is going to beat them. But hey, that's ok let them think that. They are a juggernaut atm no doubt about it, but things usually turn out to be much different in the playoffs than you think.

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Living in the Detroit area, I would like to see the Lions blown out in the first round with Suh having two personal foul penalties and being ejected again - so I could have a big fat "I told you so" for these Lions fans. I do fear the Saints more than any other team - as we have no one that can cover Jimmy Graham. he has become an animal at the TE position. He and Gronkowski make me want to throw rocks at Finley...

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
A return of all our eligible yet injured starters to peak performance, to include Clifton, Bulaga, Hawk, Starks & Bishop (already in) and Jennings.

Rodgers get comfortable in the pocket (with time) and have an MVP performance.

Capers' reveal he's been playing vanilla all year and unleash a "real" defense that has our D playing light's out. Barring that, watching TW, Shields, Bush and some of the others step it up like they did last year and play like champions.

I don't care who comes to Lambeau, we will defeat all comers. The "the Packers haven't played anybody" and "they only win because of the refs" rumors to cease because we PROVE we can defeat anyone, even the NFC's, (and then the AFC's) best.

Rodgers get a second SB MVP award.

vancouverpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like to see another Packers celebration at mid-field of Lucas Stadium Indianapolis with Charles Woodson getting a Super Bowl MVP.

To get there...
Saints at Packers in championship game for rematch of opening week. Afterall, what better way is there to "close" the NFC schedule than the way we "opened" it?
The Saint's is the team that scares me.... Brees is on a hot roll right now... Mind you Aaron got back on track in a nice way..

Members online

Latest posts