what do you guys think about RB Arliss Beach??

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think he did ok last week. will he be any good??

he will be returning kicks for speacial teams on monday.

smlutz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did good last week but is unproven, we'll have to see what this kid is made of in the long-haul. If he is there that is, lol. It seems like everyones is fair game in Packerland. :p

jhensiak

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he has a Dorsey Levens style,...I would like to see more of him and less of the poop monster :penflag:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He looked good.........course he wasn't against first string defenders. Maybe we will see what he can do this Monday against the BIG boys.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
He looked good.........course he wasn't against first string defenders. Maybe we will see what he can do this Monday against the BIG boys.

I agree 100%, Arliss Beach looked good and against the 2nd or 3rd stringers he looked like he could handle himself. Next week returning kicks, its the Big boys so he better be prepared.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought he looked good. But like the two above me I would like to see him in there with the first string teams. He did look good, but hey what can you tell from the few carries that we saw him get.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he'll end up on the practice squad this season. Next year he might have a better shot at making the roster as one of the top 3 backs but this year I think they keep the top 5 and he's not one of them. I think this is the last year for Ahman Green, Najeh Davenport, and I think Henderson retires at the end of the year as well. I don’t see any of those 3 in Green and Gold next season.

billv

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He looked better last week than Hearron did against the same competition. I think we will keep one of them before we will keep Vonta L.

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Beach looked better last week than Davenport & Herron, and from what it sounds like he's picked up the offensive scheme quicker than Gado. If he does alright returning KOs I'm guessing they'll find a spot for him on the roster.

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:
I think he'll end up on the practice squad this season. Next year he might have a better shot at making the roster as one of the top 3 backs but this year I think they keep the top 5 and he's not one of them. I think this is the last year for Ahman Green, Najeh Davenport, and I think Henderson retires at the end of the year as well. I don’t see any of those 3 in Green and Gold next season.

As I said before, I don't think Davenport will be a Packer when opening day against da bears rolls around. :bye:

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
jhensiak said:
I think he has a Dorsey Levens style,...I would like to see more of him and less of the poop monster :penflag:
:rotflmao:

ok, guess i missed this one. Whats the Najeh/poop story? anyone?

he crapped in a woman's closet back in college...as a prank.

or maybe it was a hamper, either way he took a steamer on somebodies property.

Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:

Funny thing is that I remember reading the girl was awoken because of the sounds Najeh was making while he was doing this........

I'd love to know what the heck this guy was on that night...

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
arrowgargantuan said:

Funny thing is that I remember reading the girl was awoken because of the sounds Najeh was making while he was doing this........

I'd love to know what the heck this guy was on that night...
It was his ex-girlfriend. He was really pissed :lol:

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I found this on KFFL, looks like Beach is getting every chance to make the team. He looked pretty good for being so raw, so let's see how he does returning kicks.

Packers | Beach will return kickoffs Monday
Sun, 27 Aug 2006 10:27:58 -0700

Tom Silverstein, of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, reports Green Bay Packers RB Arliss Beach will return kickoffs Monday, Aug. 28.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Beach looked much better than Davenport in last week's game. Whether he would look as good against first string competition is hard to say, but I would like to see him get a few chances. He looks quick and decisive hitting the hole, which is especially important in this offense, and unlike Davenport, he can make some moves in the open field as well.

Members online

Latest posts