What do you expect from James Starks in 2012?

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just wondering why you're mad at him about it.
Right.... I am mad at the football gods, not Alex or the special teams coach.
I feel we have had more than our fair share of injuries, especially considering the career-enders to Sterling, Murphy, Collins, etc.

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

I am pleased to see this subjet being discused. I simply hope to see some improvement in this area this season.
Glad to see everyone posting their openions. God bless America and the Packers !!!

:whistling:

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be honest what I expect or hope for isn't nearly as much as some, but not without reason. I'll be honest if Starks puts up 1200+yards on the ground and 10+ rushing TD's that would mean only one thing: Rodgers is hurt or playing terrible. I'd say we (Packer Nation) should be happy if Starks keeps his average per rush at or above 4 and finishes the year round 800 yards w/ 6 TDs (Green adding another 200-300 yards and a few TD's).

With our offensive style those numbers are just fine with me. I simply would be happy if he keeps average above 4 ypc, that means when we call his number he's keeping other team honest. Green I feel is going to be that great 3rd down and back up shifty/different style to compliment Starks punishment/absorption style running.

Thoughts?

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Injured by week 3...in comes Alex Green who can catch, run and blitz pickup, becomes the type of RB Ahman Green was (minus the fumbles) and starks becomes a viable backup. Is that good?

Members online

Latest posts