what do you do draft day?

Mozhino

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Over here in the UK the draft doesnt kick off till 1am on the first day and i think not till midnight on the next day. i have cleared the decks, made sure i have no work and have told the family dont expect to talk to me over the draft period.

What do you guys get up to? Do you watch it on your own or with friends? Do you watch it all?
I have a friend here who hires a hotel room, gets away from the family and just absorbs himself in the draft...or so he says thats what he gets up to in his hotel room....

I really cant wait...

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I record it on DVR and breeze through it first day. Second day I just take the entire day to watch it unfold. First day picks are way too long to keep me interested.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Over here in the UK the draft doesnt kick off till 1am on the first day and i think not till midnight on the next day. i have cleared the decks, made sure i have no work and have told the family dont expect to talk to me over the draft period.

What do you guys get up to? Do you watch it on your own or with friends? Do you watch it all?
I have a friend here who hires a hotel room, gets away from the family and just absorbs himself in the draft...or so he says thats what he gets up to in his hotel room....

I really cant wait...
I was going to go to Buffalo wild wings Thurs. night until I had my accident. Now I plan on staying home w/some pizza,wings & beer

weebles

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Day off on day 1, so going golfing all day depending on weather. Would be a loooong wait otherwise. Rest of draft, drink and watch it all.

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am always fired up for the draft - just like I am now. Then it comes, the Packers pick 28th, and I have to watch the good players come off the board and 4-8 announcers try to stall for time showing the same highlight clips over and over while teams take the full amount of time - even though they know who they are taking and have no trade interests at all. Gets boring very quickly. Then I wonder what I could have been doing for the 4-8 hours of my life that I will never get back.

So, Thursday night, I will be on the couch, waiting for the Packers to pick and hoping that Ted uses some of the 12 picks that he has to trade up...

GWheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First softball game Thursday night but we play at 6 so I should be home by the time the Packers pick. I will DVR it so I can watch the rest later. The rest of the draft I'll pop in and out to watch. With all the text alerts I get I'll be updated constantly.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
My gf will be busy so I will plop on the couch and watch the first round while sitting on this forum. At least that is the current plan.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
This is pretty much how I feel about this years draft:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

PWT

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thursday night,I am going to Packer's draft party at Curly's in the Atrium at Lambeau Field .

I live five miles from Lambeau Field in the Green Bay suburb of De Pere.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thursday night,I am going to Packer's draft party at Curly's in the Atrium at Lambeau Field .

I live five miles from Lambeau Field in the Green Bay suburb of De Pere.
I'd get there about 3-4 hrs early to get a decent seat

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
I usually sit down and watch the first round. Then get the updates for the rest of the rounds over my phone or on the web

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts