What do the packers do at WR?

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
You know what is funny?

Yesterday on NFL Total Access, they did a segment on what each team in the NFC North could use in the first round of the draft.

According to NFLN analyst Charles Davis, the Packers should spend their #30 pick on a WR, because drafting a WR is a "must" for them this year.

I'm not kidding, Charles Davis of NFLN thought the Packers should take WR Malcolm Kelly. Un-frickin-believable.

He should have been fired on the spot.

That's an embarrassment for the NFL Network. It shows they let any moron have a job at their company.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know what is funny?

Yesterday on NFL Total Access, they did a segment on what each team in the NFC North could use in the first round of the draft.

According to NFLN analyst Charles Davis, the Packers should spend their #30 pick on a WR, because drafting a WR is a "must" for them this year.

I'm not kidding, Charles Davis of NFLN thought the Packers should take WR Malcolm Kelly. Un-frickin-believable.

That's an embarrassment for the NFL Network. It shows they let any moron have a job at their company.

I think the Vikings need a DT and the Bears need a MLB. think they'd hire me?

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:

Would you believe that Davis suggested that the Bears need to draft a LB with their first round pick? He actually had them taking Penn St. LB Dan Conner.

Davis on NFL network have predicted Connor will end up in Chicgao, but ive heard other analysts say he might end up in Detroit or Minnesota. He'd definitely be a great NFC North guy tho.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
You know what is funny?

If you think both Indy and the Pats need a QB in the 1st round too, then yes. :lol:

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
Zombieslayer said:
You know what is funny?

If you think both Indy and the Pats need a QB in the 1st round too, then yes. :lol:

The only thing the Redskins need to do to make it over the hump and on to a Super Bowl victory is to make a huge FA signing. Now, that's the recipe for success.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
bozz_2006 said:
Zombieslayer said:
You know what is funny?

The only thing the Redskins need to do to make it over the hump and on to a Super Bowl victory is to make a huge FA signing. Now, that's the recipe for success.

Totally agreed! Their problem was they weren't signing enough big name FAs!

(I'm trying to compete with you for that job)

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
Zombieslayer said:
bozz_2006 said:
Zombieslayer said:
You know what is funny?

Totally agreed! Their problem was they weren't signing enough big name FAs!

(I'm trying to compete with you for that job)

I must break you.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:

Would you believe that Davis suggested that the Bears need to draft a LB with their first round pick? He actually had them taking Penn St. LB Dan Conner.
Geez........and they PAY this guy??? :shock: :roll:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts