What color jerseys are the Packers wearing in San Diego?

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I was hoping for Powder Blues vs. Packer home jerseys, one of the most beautiful games uniform wise I could think of. Then with a final score of 34 to 0, Packers up, it would be a great game.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I like our home jerseys, I don't prefer our away, the sleeve stripes drive me mad, I figure the Packers should wear their '94 throwbacks as away jerseys or wear their thanksgiving throwbacks from the Lombardi era with the sleeves.

And why the Chargers don't just switch to full time powder blue home jersey is a mystery, the Broncos switched back to their orange jerseys next year.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
If they are wearing colored jerseys, the Pack will be wearing white, as I predict. Chargers do wear their whites at home early in the season, but we're at the mid-way point.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
AARRRGGGHHH! You can't! Thats what I WILL BE WEARING! This is going to be embarrassing.
I would change my mind if this post was at me from the Amish Mafia.
I wouldn't want to end up as fertilizer for their crops.
I don't want to sleep with the corn.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ya all can look for each other.
Just go up to each Packers fan whose wearing a #52 and ask, "Are you the Amish Mafia?" or whichever poster your not.
We should have a "Packerforum Poster Field Identification Guide"

To recognize me notice the slight disfigurement on my left index finger. Old hay wagon accident.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts