What color jerseys are the Packers wearing in Dallas?

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Home! Heck yeah I am loving it, though their Alternate would be a good choice for celebration of thier first championship.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
this is posted already but

its odd SB 45

So NFC gets it

Doesnt mean they will wear their green jerseys tho

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Awwww, was hoping for the throwbacks, fixing it with yellow helmets. Aw shucks.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
But every Superbowl teh Packers won was in Green. Am I the only one that would love to see them in their throwbacks minus the helmets

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
jerseys wont make the difference. its all about our players plus rodgers will be playing top notch football since they will be in a dome

Packers played good in both road and home jerseys. So yeah it doesn't matter what they wear, its why I want them to wear their throwbacks.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Also McCarthy makes the home jersey answer in the Packers interview with him on packers.com

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We lost to Denver in our whites, beat NE before that in our greens.

GO GREEN BABY!
GREEN GIANTS OWN THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE!

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
I say go green. We've worn the green twice in the last 5 games (all elimination games) and we've worn the white 3 times. So green is due for a wearing to make it a good ratio for our six "playoff/elimination" games. 3 games in white, 3 in green.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I looked it up on Wikipedia today, my dreams are shattered, a team could only wear their Home or Away jersey, not their alternate.:cry:

Hope our seamstress does a great job, she probably is a wreck right now knowing how much exposure her work will be next Sunday. Marge Switzer if you are a secret Packerforum member, we appreciate your hard work over the years. (I bet she is one of the few people that hate HDTV.)

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They've won games in throwbacks, green and white jerseys so it doesn't really matter.
Unless they switched all the players with pop warner ones.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
My personal choice would be white.

They won 3 playoff games in the white to get there, so why not keep that spirit alive?

Pittsburgh has worn white in their last 2 Super Bowls, and appear to win in those white jerseys with their ugly *** logo on it.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I looked it up on Wikipedia today, my dreams are shattered, a team could only wear their Home or Away jersey, not their alternate.:cry:

Hope our seamstress does a great job, she probably is a wreck right now knowing how much exposure her work will be next Sunday. Marge Switzer if you are a secret Packerforum member, we appreciate your hard work over the years. (I bet she is one of the few people that hate HDTV.)

San Francisco wore their throwbacks in a Super Bowl.

1994 they wore the white pants, red jersey with the ******* numbers, but then again in 1994 the NFL had everyone wearing throwbacks.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
San Francisco wore their throwbacks in a Super Bowl.

1994 they wore the white pants, red jersey with the ******* numbers, but then again in 1994 the NFL had everyone wearing throwbacks.

1994 was the only season with the exception for the 75th anniversary, they may allow it during the Packers 100th season or 100th anniversary but time will tell.