What are you feeling now before the game?

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are about minus 20 hours till kick off, what is you current feeling?

---------
Me:Worried:? I'm in between nervousness and excitement, (mostly nervous)

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Excitement and confidence. I truly believe we will win by 14+. I don't believe Pittsburgh will threaten us at all. Lopsided victory for the Pack!

I don't know how you guys do it, but I sure wish I had your confidence. Me, I'm always nervous - always. It usually takes until kickoff to kick in though, so right now, I'm...calm, I guess. Ready go through the fire (for me, it's kind of torture, really - I am that nervous during games, especially big ones) and accept whatever happens at the end.

I want them to win so bad. I will be praying like mad (which didn't do much good in the '07 NFCCG, but I'm still going to pray hard - especially for Rodgers and Driver).

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
I want two things (in addition to a win, of course):

The Steelers' inevitable cheap shots (don't tell me they don't do it, I saw video footage of the DPOY looking like he was trying to break Tom Brady's neck today) to do nothing but make the Packers even more determined to kick their *****, and a cleanly officiated game that favors no one.

We get that, and I think we win. But win or lose, I am damned proud to be a Packer fan.

Members online

Latest posts