What are they going to do cut me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeezusJuice

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:
JeezusJuice said:
Freeman never had the athletic ability of JWalk, plus he was an undrafted FA.

Tell me where I said anything about a top 5 in the NFL.

You don't think he's a great player? Are you crazy? In your mind what makes a great player? Favre's leadership plus Moss's athletic ability plus Harrison's work ethic plus Rice's dominance/longevity.... I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but that player will never exist. I think you are mixing up "great player" with HoFer or something, which I, again, never said.

You have to bank your franchise on the upside of your players. That's why the draft is critical. If upside didn't matter, there would be no new players in the NFL coming out of college, only proven veteran transfers from the CFL or Europe or whatever.
Get your ignorance on opinions here. Get it while it's fresh... Good offer today.. Ignorance as fresh as you'll find it.. :roll:

Am I not entitled to my opinion? I don't believe 1 good year makes a player great.. Mike Alstott made his fair share of Pro Bowls.. Does that makes him Great. Walker had 1 good year in 2004. Came on at the end of 2003. Outside of that what has he done? Nothing!!! 23 catches for 319 yards and a TD his rookie year. Didn't have a 90 plus yard receiving game until the 12th game in the 2003 season...

Freeman was drafted in the 3rd round… and showed consistency before injuries slowed him down.. 3 consecutive seasons of 1,000 or more yards I believe…

I never stated you said he was a top 5 WR. I stated he was asking for that kind of money. :roll:

I never stated what I consider a great player! :roll:

I never stated you said he was a HOFer :roll:

Would like to stretch this a little farther than it already is???

I actually don't blame Walker for wanting to get paid. I think he's handling this situation the wrong way though. I think he's full of bluffs... and I think he's a bad liar..
Where the **** does ****ing ignorance come into play here you god**** moron?

Where have I stopped you from making an opinion? Stop making up **** just to verbally attack people, ******.

What don't you think is great about JWalk? Is it his 40? his hands? his vertical? his contract? his athletic abliitly? his Pro Bowl season? his money? Please, I'd love to hear this :roll: . Again, you are confusing a great talent with Super Bowl wins and Hall of Fame votes. But I understand, it's hard for someone with your level of intelligence to comprehend such things (that means to "understand" them :wink: ).

JWalk also is having injury problems. So, nice argument to you. I guess he and Freeman have nothing in common about being slowed down by injuries. :roll:

porky88 said:
Yoursic entitled to your opinion as is everyone else on this board but making the Pro Bowl one time doesn't make you a great player. Example: Mike Alstott.. Walker has a ton of potential. More upside than any player on the Packers but by no means is he a top 5 WR in the game right now in my opinion and from what was reported last summer on the news that's the kind of money he was asking for. More than what Freeman got paid..
:roll: Guess you forgot about that part. Again, your intelligence is showing its ugly head, right? I'll let this one go.

I know; I was just filling it in. :roll:

Again, filling in, see above. :roll:

Stretch it as far as you want to. Your posts are so moronic it's easy for me to defend mine.

Bad liar? I don't know what this has to do with anything so I don't really care.
tromadz said:
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice, porky.
And you. You're just embarassed from the other thread. If you weren't, you wouldn't have said anything because these posts had nothing to do with you. Am I right, or am I right? :D

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JeezusJuice said:
tromadz said:
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice, porky.
And you. You're just embarassed from the other thread. If you weren't, you wouldn't have said anything because these posts had nothing to do with you. Am I right, or am I right? :D

Don't test me, new guy. please?

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well since we can't seem to keep this CRAP in PM, and everyone must have it out on in the threads, I will lock this one too. Maybe we can stay on topic and not talk crap in the threads from now on?

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts