What are the Pack to do?

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm confused :-? . I'm sure this has been discussed earlier and I haven't frequented the forum as much lately. I can't stand the fact that the Packers play the Bears this weekend and the Vikings will be helped tremendously if the green and gold win the game.

I never want the Packers to lose a football game, ever....BUT, if there ever was going to be a time, this may be it.

NO...I want them to win on X-mas!

GO PACK GO!!!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well.....try as i might.....i just CAN'T cheer against the Packers! I WANT the Pack to beat Da Bears Sunday. Now, if Da Bears beat the Queens NEXT week, they can clinch the division title anyway. So, WE should beat the Bears, and let THEM take care of the Queens!

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We need a Major upset as you all know but I can think of no better time then Christmas. Win or Lose I think they will come out strong again after Monday nights wake up call and we will all have a game to remember. Oh Yeah, the topic, Hate the Vikes more then the Bears but Cheer against our Pack "NEVER" GO PacK GO.

Side Note - If the Bears really deserve the Division "They" can take care of those Viqueens themselves.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
winnipeg, I was just about to write that...if the bears don't beat the vikes, then maybe they don't belong in the playoffs anyway.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
haha winnipeg :D The Hasselhoff holiday wishes have to do with a post that digs started in the atrium...don't worry, the hoff is coming down shortly after christmas, I don't want to make the board suffer much longer

The Pack get Gardner at wr this week (i believe). He can't be any worse than what Fergy has been of late, so maybe that will be a spark that the pack have been looking for.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
***sorry, I had to change the avatar back...I just figured Hoff in a speedo wishing everyone a merry x-mas may be a bit much since children may be reading, or worse yet, someone may check this site out after dinner.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Well.....try as i might.....i just CAN'T cheer against the Packers! I WANT the Pack to beat Da Bears Sunday!

Agreed! All I want for Christmas is a victory against the Bears.

Hopefully in the land of misfit toys, our Packer misfits can rise up to the challenge and beat the Abominable Snow Monsters from the midway,,, I mean the Bears. :p

Cheesehog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is possible. Remember...

Train Wrecks Hex Glassman has to play :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents:x2= .................

THAT'S 1 DOLLAR Which eaqual 4 Quarters................healthy?

As bad as the Packers are hurting for any players, this game be surprising. Orton may be smiling from the bench. :wink:

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I once found myself almost rooting for the Packers vs. the Cowboys but I just could not force myself to do it. As much as I hated Dallas, my Chicago DNA would not allow it. It was just unnatural.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fomula: Drink lots and lots of Holiday "cheer" and keep it up all through the game. If the Pack wins great, if not, no big deal we get a better pick - have another drink - repeat. :wink: :chug: :pals: :beer: :mrgreen:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts