What are the over / under odds on #4 staying retired?

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think this time he means it...I am guessing...um...67 - 33 he stays retired for good...2:1 odds.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm still 50/50. Last I checked (I just got home from work) Childress knew nothing about this, and as we've seen Favre and Childress are pretty tight, so why wouldn't Childress say anything but some players (who aren't named) hmmmm... seem to know.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm still 50/50. Last I checked (I just got home from work) Childress knew nothing about this, and as we've seen Favre and Childress are pretty tight, so why wouldn't Childress say anything but some players (who aren't named) hmmmm... seem to know.
From watching the newz it seems to just be a rumor at this time and nothing more than that.

I'm betting he comes back. He still has at least one more season in him and he loves the game too much to quit right now.
Besides, I'm sure he wants to have another record.
First grandpa to play football. (Unless someone else already did that?)
If not then ESPN or any other sportscaster who has a ******* for Burnt will come up with some kind of "Grandpa first" for him.
"First grandpa to________" (Fill in the blank.)

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that liar will be back. yesterday will turn out to be one of the biggest NON-NEWS NFL news ever.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is simply The Interceptor's method of contract negotiations. He's got the Yikes in a corner, he won't play for an incentive-laden $13 million contract. Once the contract is guaranteed, at a nice raise from last year, he'll announce he's "getting the itch" once again. And he'll lie about being just a country boy who plays the game simply because he loves it, and not for the money. What a guy.

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The guy needs something else to do, another passion to focus on other than just playing football. I mean c'mon, he has had many chances in the past to lead his team to earn additional championships, but he threw them all away mostly by himself. And now a 41 year old grandpa playing again for the chokequeens seems like yet another recipe for disaster, IMO. Whatever..

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The guy needs something else to do, another passion to focus on other than just playing football. I mean c'mon, he has had many chances in the past to lead his team to earn additional championships, but he threw them all away mostly by himself. And now a 41 year old grandpa playing again for the chokequeens seems like yet another recipe for disaster, IMO. Whatever..
Well, he does have another "passion" if you will: http://www.packerforum.com/f11/deadspin-reliable-source-they-got-nasty-brett-favre-story-21773.html

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
99% chance he is back next season.

This has been going on since 2002 (him debating retirement) I think.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know that he is just blowing off training camp, he will need to taken off the field on a stretcher.
Agreed.

It's the old "I'm too good for training camp." ********.

His *** would be on the bench or even canned if the coach was Vince.
But hey. Let him be lazy. It's to our advantage.
:secret:

Members online

Latest posts