What are the chances of???

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
So lets say we just dominate the vikings.
I mean lay a complete and unforgiving smackdown on them.
Like what the eagles did monday night to the redskins.
What do you think the chances of mr. chilly aka mr. pushover being fired?

If we can get wade fired after im waaaay too involved jerry jones says wade is the coach for the rest of the season i say its a good possibility.

I say there is a 80% chance.

PackerFan87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who would be promoted to intern coach?
When Phillips was on the hot seat we heard about Garret but I haven't heard of anyone on the Vikings who would take over =\

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score

If we can get wade fired after im waaaay too involved jerry jones says wade is the coach for the rest of the season i say its a good possibility.

OOoo if you seen the David Letterman that had Denzel Washington, that showed his wife getting nailed by the guy getting TD!!! My goodness that would SO BE ME!!!
Running interfernce for my little man!!!
But at the end Denzel told his wife she should of stood over him and talked smack,...That is what we will do over the vikes....MOMMA TALKIN SMACK!

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Who would be promoted to intern coach?
When Phillips was on the hot seat we heard about Garret but I haven't heard of anyone on the Vikings who would take over =\

Brett could be both the QB and head coach. Those roles easily fit into his ego (with room to spare).

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score

That would make about 80% of Vikings fans happy. However, I don't see Wilf getting rid of him until the end of they year. Then I can see it taking about 5 minutes longer than it took to fire Tice.

Havners Heroes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Frazier is going to be their head coach next year anyway so they may as well just get it over with and do the deed now. Childress doesn't have the support from his team and his presence is doing more harm than good. I'd say there's a 90% chance he gets fired before the end of the season, and an 80% chance he gets fired after the Packer game.

Packerfan4ever: don't underestimate the talent the Vikings have. They have the best running back in football, the best guard in football, a solid defensive line, and a very talented receiving corps (when healthy). As soon as they get some competent coaching on board, they'll be a big threat once again.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why? Has anyone heard anything?
I'm not too sure if Chilly would lose his job.
He still kept it even after letting Moss go, barely beating Cards and a loss to da Bears.
Stay tuned. We'll see what happens.

Hank Scorpio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What are the chances Brad would get fired if that did happen?

Or what are the chances of the Pack actually dominating the Vikings?

I think the second question is more important, and there's no way that happens.

Hank Scorpio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think that this could be a HUGE possibility, seriously. The Packers could put the final nail in the chilly/Vikes coffin.

Don't be delusional. There's no way that happens in the Metrodome. I'll admit it might have been a possibility if this were the Lambeau game, but that's not happening at home. The Vikings play considerably better at home.

/obviously

Hank Scorpio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've heard many Vikes fans state they hope for a blow out by the Packers to get Chilly fired, write off this season and start new next year...which is fine by me! Go Packers!

Can't agree with that one. I think Chilly gets fired at the end of the season no matter what, so I don't think the squad needs more turmoil during the season.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
I've heard many Vikes fans state they hope for a blow out by the Packers to get Chilly fired, write off this season and start new next year...which is fine by me! Go Packers!
I also hear Bill Parcells is looking to go for it one more time. Wonder if Wilf would be bold enough to pay him.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
If Ziggy has even the slightest thought of canning him, and they lose Sunday, playoffs are almost impossible, might just pull the trigger...

But I wouldnt agree with it...He did get this team to a better record every year since he was there...This is an oddball year for the team...

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Ziggy has even the slightest thought of canning him, and they lose Sunday, playoffs are almost impossible, might just pull the trigger...

But I wouldnt agree with it...He did get this team to a better record every year since he was there...This is an oddball year for the team...

Might as well stick with him if that happens, they wouldn't have anything else to lose at that point. Why create more turmoil than they need? I'd just stick with Chilly, fire him at the end of the season, he can't be too surprised. Focus on rebuilding the team and signing a young QB to develop.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts