What a great ending

• Thread starter Deleted member 6794
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6794

Anybody able to tell Flynn how to carry a ball!!!

Nick Perry really helped us out being offsides!!!

Does Sitton know there's a runoff???

Defense92

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you offensive line and overall defense on an awesome effort during this game and this loooong season. Also, thanks for great clock management and play calling. Hopefully the Eagles will beat the evil empire and bail your sorry ***** out. Also, get down on your knees tonight and pray, pray, pray, to thank God I am not the general manager!

Defense92

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anybody able to tell Flynn how to carry a ball!!!

Nick Perry really helped us out being offsides!!!

Does Sitton know there's a runoff???

Yeah, Perry sucks. His head is so far up his *** the lump in his throat is his nose. Also, I don't believe anyone even knew there was a 10 second runoff. They should have been able to take two or three shots at the end zone, instead of just one. There was NO sense of urgency at all as the clock just ticked ticked ticked.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you offensive line and overall defense on an awesome effort during this game and this loooong season. Also, thanks for great clock management and play calling. Hopefully the Eagles will beat the evil empire and bail your sorry ***** out. Also, get down on your knees tonight and pray, pray, pray, to thank God I am not the general manager!

I think these last three games have shown that the Packers are able to win and compete without Rodgers. It look them a while to figure it out, but they did it.

Tonight, the run defense struggled again, but overall they gave up 24, and got it done in the 4th quarter, which is when it matters most. In fact, the defense had a fantastic fourth quarter. Obviously, that last 10ish yard TD drive was not on them, especially since they let them score the TD on the last play of it.

Maybe Capers will be gone in the offseason, but otherwise I don't see any other big changes. When Rodgers comes back, whether it's next year or next week (Go Eagles and osteoblasts!), this will be a very good team again.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Teams don't put up 31 points with bad play calling. It's funny when fans see a few plays that don't work, assume it's for sure on the play call and not the execution, and decide that overrules all of the good plays.

Members online

Latest posts