what 3 things would you address for the Cowboy game?

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would ADDRESS THESE three things as soon as possible.

1.Fix the issues on the o-line...i fear that Rodgers won't last with this unit protecting him..especially RT, that needs to be adressed like last year. I'd honestly put TJ Lang back at RT and see if Sherrod can play guard. Newhouse and Barclay have to go.

2. Brad Jones replaced. Look i know TT wasted money on him but he's a weak link. Can't cover and is slow. AJ Hawk isn't the fastest guy either but it's hard to do anything blitz/man to man wise with two slow lb'rs. I feel sorry that he's hurt yet again but it was a sigh of relief to see Lattimore play only to get hurt himself! I hope it's not to serious because i can't watch Brad Jones any longer.

3. Less zone coverage and cover units.
Roddy white made our secondary look bad from start to finish. Imagine what Whitten, Austin, and Bryant will do? in a dome. Md Jennings is the weak link and has to sit i'm sorry..this guy is just no good. The missed tackle on a wr who scored the TD did it for me. I never thought i would say this but I would feel more comfortable with Bush playing safety over MD Jennings. At least Bush will hit and can make a play every now and then. Did anybody else notice Bush got more reps then usual yesterday? i think that's why..he's not afraid to tackle.
We need more man to man as well..if not for some dropped passes by the Falcons we lose and are all pissed off today. The last drive of the game Ryan almost connected with a wr that would have put them in FG range if the guy caught the ball. No bueno, you cannot let a guy get that deep down field and then run a route towards the sidelines to get out of bounds. That's terrible. You think they would have learned on the previous 30 yd pass they gave up on the sidelines but apparently not. We got lucky.

Last edited:

bear7625

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We beat a bad team by 1 point. We have a lot of problems, but the defence is the biggest!

Royal Pain

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We beat a bad team by 1 point. We have a lot of problems, but the defence is the biggest!

The defense gave up 285 total yards and our offense handed the Falcons 14 points. I thought the defense played well.

I would suggest we scrap the trick plays. I mean, throwing the ball off a defenders foot and hoping it deflects to a receiver is a 50/50 proposition at best.

Members online

Latest posts