What 2 teams in NFC will be wildcards?

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dallas and falcons is my guess unless dallas wins the east and then I will go with eagles

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sure won't be the Pack. Not with a stinky performance against a bad team like that today.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Giants and Falcons... I think the Eagles end up winning the East... And I don't see the Cowboys going nowhere... They'll beat us, though. BADLY...

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Giants and Falcons... I think the Eagles end up winning the East... And I don't see the Cowboys going nowhere... They'll beat us, though. BADLY...
I am going to be a packers fan next week because i hate them Cowboys! Home game for the pack so think a W is possible

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Giants will pull it together eventually and win the East. The Eagles and the Falcons will be the two wildcard teams.

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
I think the Giants will pull it together eventually and win the East. The Eagles and the Falcons will be the two wildcard teams.

I don't think the Giants will win the East ...

Tonights game, in my oppinion, will probably decide who wins the East ...

Leaving the Eagles and the Giants to contend for a wildcard - If the Giants can manage to pull together as they have done in prior seasons, we might see both the Eagles/Cowboys and the Giants contending to the very last game for a wild card spot ...

That leaves also Atlanta and the Cardinals in the run ... And I'm sorry, but I just don't see Green Bay being able to contend with those teams currently when it comes to a wild card ...

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Leaving the Eagles and the Giants to contend for a wildcard - If the Giants can manage to pull together as they have done in prior seasons, we might see both the Eagles/Cowboys and the Giants contending to the very last game for a wild card spot ...

That leaves also Atlanta and the Cardinals in the run ... And I'm sorry, but I just don't see Green Bay being able to contend with those teams currently when it comes to a wild card ...

It's only half-way through the season and I'm not ready to write off the Giants. They've shown they can get hot at times. They have the talent, but they just can't pull off crucial plays to win.

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Atlanta, i think unless they start a late year skid they will get one of the Wild Cards, and right now I don't know where the 2nd WIld Card will come from For a while San Fran looked hot, but now zona does...... If Green Bay can win enough games maybe we can pull it out, NY Giants are sliding, and Phily and Dallas both have injuries on the O-line I don't know.

The packers definitely have as much shot as a team from any other division.

doughsellz

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Tonight's win means DAL is in the driver's seat for the NFC East. PHI is playing much better than NYG, but of all NFC teams only NOR, MN & DAL play with any consistency. AZ will win the West by default, again. GB is on the outside looking in for a WC with ATL, PHI & NYG in front of them.

The only way GB makes the playoffs is if they finish 6-2 (minimum) the rest of the way & the NFC East teams knock each other out of contention. Also the NFC East is playing the NFC South this year so there's a glimmer of hope that those games work in GB's favor.

All this of course rides on the chance that GB can play & win one game at a time & forget about losing to #4 twice & handing TAM their first W of '09. It's a tall order but it's not impossible, at least not to a diehard like myself.

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Atlanta, i think unless they start a late year skid they will get one of the Wild Cards, and right now I don't know where the 2nd WIld Card will come from For a while San Fran looked hot, but now zona does...... If Green Bay can win enough games maybe we can pull it out, NY Giants are sliding, and Phily and Dallas both have injuries on the O-line I don't know.

the Pack will be lucky to finish 9/7. The only games that I see them winning are against Det, Seattle, Chicago, and SF(MAYBE). That leaves them 7-9(which I predicted) or 8-8. Thats not going to get them a WC.

Yet again, another disaster of a season for the 3 stooges. But hey, this team has potential right?

ColtsSeahawks

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its such a tough call.... Before Sunday I would have said the Packers FOR SURE!!! But because of horrible coaching and a bad loss to Tampa Green Bays falls to 4-4, and still have to play Dallas, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Seattle (although they dont look that good this year) So I dont know... Its a tough call...

You can pretty much count Atlanta, Philly, and Dallas down for at least 10 wins... Giants will probably win another 5 games as well. But if Green Bay can beat Dallas this Sunday they are my hot pick for a wild card.

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its such a tough call.... Before Sunday I would have said the Packers FOR SURE!!! But because of horrible coaching and a bad loss to Tampa Green Bays falls to 4-4, and still have to play Dallas, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Seattle (although they dont look that good this year) So I dont know... Its a tough call...

You can pretty much count Atlanta, Philly, and Dallas down for at least 10 wins... Giants will probably win another 5 games as well. But if Green Bay can beat Dallas this Sunday they are my hot pick for a wild card.
You were alot more optimistic last week.

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They looked like a broken team yesterday in that 4th qtr. Sacks and special teams are killing the Pack and I don't see that getting fixed in 2nd half of the season

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They looked like a broken team yesterday in that 4th qtr. Sacks and special teams are killing the Pack and I don't see that getting fixed in 2nd half of the season
I think they are still smarting from the beatdown at the hands of Vikings. I said last week that this was the beginning of the end for this regime they still have time to prove me wrong but it is not going to be easy for them. The Bucs are a terrible team with a rookie starting his first game. It couldnt have come any easier.

Members online

Latest posts